After two days i have to attend wedding and i am ill. Know 😔😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
After two days i have to attend wedding and i am ill. Know 😔😔
Thank you 🤗
Until I am taking rest ask from manasa di 🤣🤣
Today too I am digging my grave 🤣🤣
Ok i will ask from manas...
Sure today manas will kill you, I going to buy flower for you🤣🤣...
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
After two days i have to attend wedding and i am ill. Know 😔😔
Have medicine on time and take rest you will be fine 🤗
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Ok i will ask from manas...
Sure today manas will kill you, I going to buy flower for you🤣🤣...
Aren't you too fast di 🤣🤣
Ande when will you come ...😒
Should be in advance na🤣🤣🤣
Yes ande missing u.
Come back na yaar
Ande when will you come ...😒
I think She will come only when she give update...
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Should be in advance na🤣🤣🤣
Yeah yeah 🤣🤣
But I am safe as manasa di is missing 🤣 and after coming I think she won't read all the pages 🤣🤣
Thread about to finish manasa di should make new one and disappear 🤣