Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It’s Hrithik Roshan vs Saif Ali Khan in Vikram Vedha's remake
Mixed feeling about this.
I recommend the original Vikram Vedha starring Madhavan and Vijay Sethupathi, they were brilliant in their respective roles. And BGM was lit.
is this speech happening in real?? Why is no one wearing masks?
Btw, Bajpai's speech was phenomenal. He is right, this is healthy and democratic. 👏
It’s Hrithik Roshan vs Saif Ali Khan in Vikram Vedha's remake
Mixed feeling about this.
I recommend the original Vikram Vedha starring Madhavan and Vijay Sethupathi, they were brilliant in their respective roles. And BGM was lit.
Radz
I cant access the vid, its blocked here. Have you seen this one?
Yes, I watched it and loved it. It's a gripping thriller with compelling storytelling, received positively by critics as well as the audience and it was a blockbuster.
Only Drishyam did justice when comes to remake from the south. And how they made a Bhaagi 3 a one-man show which was a remake of Vettai.
It is available in Zee5 with English subtitle.
Can you access this one?
Yes, I watched it and loved it. It's a gripping thriller with compelling storytelling, received positively by critics as well as the audience and it was a blockbuster.
Only Drishyam did justice when comes to remake from the south. And how they made a Bhaagi 3 a one-man show which was a remake of Vettai.
It is available in Zee5 with English subtitle.
Can you access this one?
Oooh, I somehow feel that south movies have so much more content and they are far better presented than Hindi ones.
This looks nice
602