Originally posted by: blackhole
lol!!!
Sachh mein... I love him... He was my first crush.. even when I watched the lousy version of him ( in bride and Prejudice)😆
He is my ultimate literary crush😆
The Ash one, haven't watched it😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: blackhole
lol!!!
Sachh mein... I love him... He was my first crush.. even when I watched the lousy version of him ( in bride and Prejudice)😆
He is my ultimate literary crush😆
The Ash one, haven't watched it😒
it's okay... Has a bit of Indian touch to it... But the magic is missingOriginally posted by: ..Peppermint..
He is my ultimate literary crush😆
The Ash one, haven't watched it😒
SaiRat AT became P&P AT 😆😆
Dont you think this story is a little like Sense and Sensibility?
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
SaiRat AT became P&P AT 😆😆
Dont you think this story is a little like Sense and Sensibility?
😆
I don't know...i felt that the magic was missing in S&S
Pata nhi kyun Sairat ki offscreen pics or vids aise nhi hoti jaise viratpaki ki hoti hai hain...i love Sairat...
Kyun neil bhutt tumhein ziyada paaki pasand ha? Kashhhh Sairat mein real pyar ho jaye
Congratulations KeshniOriginally posted by: ..Peppermint..
He is my ultimate literary crush😆
The Ash one, haven't watched it😒
You became stunner🥳
All VMs are now in this post to avoid spamming AT in future: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5199827#155336435 ❤️
Enjoy watching 🤗
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
All VMs are now in this post to avoid spamming AT in future: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5199827#155336435 ❤️
Enjoy watching 🤗
Ats are meant to be spammed😆 but good work👍🏼