Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I can't even keep up so I've given up lol... Karte to jo karna hai, IF. So far as the forum remains open, I don't care 😆
Yoo Guftagu!
Happy new year!😛
I can't even keep up so I've given up lol... Karte to jo karna hai, IF. So far as the forum remains open, I don't care 😆
We can't either that's what I was saying... god only knows what they are up to 🤷♀️😆
As for not caring... I wish it was that simple... guftagu needs pink🤣
1st of January haan guftagu... finally 2021🥳
2020 is over
Chalo guftagu... mazdoori is done 😛
You are obviously not going to pink😛
So ab mien jaati... bye guftagu 😉
A very happy new year to you again 😳⭐️