Hey Apoorva 🤗
How are you?
Long time
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hey Apoorva 🤗
How are you?
Long time
Ye kahan se kahan aa gaye hum Guftagu🤣
Hey Arthi!🤗
Ling time indeed yaa..❤️
I am good .. been busy.
How have you been?
Originally posted by: akrocks77
Hey Arthi!🤗
Ling time indeed yaa..❤️
I am good .. been busy.
How have you been?
I'm good..
same here busy
Online class irritating 😭
I feel you.. Frustrating as hell😒
I consider this Pink Guftagu🤣
Cause IF is nuts... 😛🤔
And it's new rules are beyond me😛
😒
IF and new rules 😆