Bas tum? Offo!😆
My irl sis is 25, you are gonna be mid 25 in a few months😆
I can't help but keep realising that (almost)everyone around me on if is my sis's age😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Bas tum? Offo!😆
My irl sis is 25, you are gonna be mid 25 in a few months😆
I can't help but keep realising that (almost)everyone around me on if is my sis's age😆
Anyone watched this show? https://youtu.be/1WiFIWRAgmI
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Bas tum? Offo!😆
My irl sis is 25, you are gonna be mid 25 in a few months😆
I can't help but keep realising that (almost)everyone around me on if is my sis's age😆
Bas main! Aur kaun chahiye tereko!
For a moment, I was shocked like tereko kaise pata 😆
Tereko kya pata we could all be her but keeping an eye on you :0
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Anyone watched this show? https://youtu.be/1WiFIWRAgmI
Thoda thoda!
You watched Dekha Ek Khwaab?
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Ok now gn🤣 Its 2 am and I am way past my bed time🤣
Good Night Sleep Tight 😇
Originally posted by: AraBearxo
Man, now I miss the old star serial websites and the updates!
It's had quizes na?😆
Originally posted by: AraBearxo
Man, now I miss the old star serial websites and the updates!
Wo kya tha?
Originally posted by: AraBearxo
Bas main! Aur kaun chahiye tereko!
For a moment, I was shocked like tereko kaise pata 😆
Tereko kya pata we could all be her but keeping an eye on you :0
Only issue with this conspiracy, she is sleeping rn and in India🤣
hey i used to watch it!😆
Noooo! I watched this show first few epis but liked the song 🎶