Also, Sai is 18 na?😆 becuase I am 20🤣 mujhe badi der baad realize hua that I might have mucked stuff up😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Also, Sai is 18 na?😆 becuase I am 20🤣 mujhe badi der baad realize hua that I might have mucked stuff up😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Also, Sai is 18 na?😆 becuase I am 20🤣 mujhe badi der baad realize hua that I might have mucked stuff up😆
Mucked kause?
I'm gonna be mid-20 in a few days! Koi madad karo.
ohh! That would have been quite interesting 😆Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..
I think he was attracted the moment she fell on him😆
It was...it was...
I was side by side watching ASR doing wedding rituals (second wala) and ASR being absolutely mean to Khushi😆
Shibani.
Don't hit me your chappal but your name reminds me of yeh rishta😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Shibani.
Don't hit me your chappal but your name reminds me of yeh rishta😆
Aye, so you shall remember it, Shibani. xD
My sis is 25😆
Man, now I miss the old star serial websites and the updates!
Ok now gn🤣 Its 2 am and I am way past my bed time🤣