Originally posted by: nautankitadka
I have not watched the show this week..jail me thi coz of Kesuu 🙊🌶 Updates please?
Jail me🤣 aapko hamesha jail jaane mein itna interest kyun hota hai😆 uss din bhi jail ke baare mein kuch keh rahe the😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
I have not watched the show this week..jail me thi coz of Kesuu 🙊🌶 Updates please?
Jail me🤣 aapko hamesha jail jaane mein itna interest kyun hota hai😆 uss din bhi jail ke baare mein kuch keh rahe the😆
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Oops..I got carried away. Just wanted to say that seemed to be common between them + audience 😇
Lol, it's ok. I've come here after years and don't want to break any rules, lol. I'm not sure if we can discuss.
Also, on that note since we are taking our chances... Is Neil dating anyone? Aishwarya and him seem to be quite close.
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
I have not watched the show this week..jail me thi coz of Kesuu 🙊🌶 Updates please?
Coz of me😲
You'll are so cute. 😳
Originally posted by: Namita-M
Yes, it will be dragged out. Sai will be very difficult to convince. Not that I blame her. He did tell her to not expect anything from him and be has someone in his life.
Virat drilled it into her, but joke's on him🤣
K!
Kiara. You can call me Kiara, Ara, Ki, K 😆
Nice to meet you, Keshni!
seriously!!! Even I am shocked.... Pakhi was his true love... As per him
Pakhi ke saamne bhi kuch dikhaye... I want to see her this equation between SaiRat