Can understand... I too feel like writing but kya and kispe samamjh nahi aata(SuVan pe I don't write anymore because makers ruined it)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Can understand... I too feel like writing but kya and kispe samamjh nahi aata(SuVan pe I don't write anymore because makers ruined it)
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Yeh bhi sacch hai... Introverts gotta introvert😎
IF pe toh bahot introvert lag rahi ho🤣
No one was around... I couldn't just spam for the heck of it, could I? Plus I am making gifs that Mahi might like, so I might be somewhere on top of her list😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
IF pe toh bahot introvert lag rahi ho🤣
Abhi kya bole, hum itne sharmile hai naa😳😆
More than writer's block its on whom should I writeSorry to interuppt like this, but I understand! ❤️ I understand how it feels when you have writer's block! I'm also going through the same phase and I can't just get over it. I'm trying although. 😊
Jinpe likhti thi unhe toh CVs have ruined for me
Me is like this onlyKya yaar! 🤔😆 isko bolte hain confusion pe aur confusion paida karna🤣....
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
No one was around... I couldn't just spam for the heck of it, could I? Plus I am making gifs that Mahi might like, so I might be somewhere on top of her list😆
What about Mani , What Favouritism is this , go and make Gif for Mani favourite show too 🤣.
Me too Lavy me too🥺Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Can understand... I too feel like writing but kya and kispe samamjh nahi aata(SuVan pe I don't write anymore because makers ruined it)
Isbaar voting hi karwao better hai😆Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
No one was around... I couldn't just spam for the heck of it, could I? Plus I am making gifs that Mahi might like, so I might be somewhere on top of her list😆