I just want to know if aadhi naagin has now become andhi naagin 😆 if so I hope Veer becomes her eyes and is with her 24/7
Haha if she becomes Andhi naagin jai won't marry her. Only in chaand she s aandhi.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I just want to know if aadhi naagin has now become andhi naagin 😆 if so I hope Veer becomes her eyes and is with her 24/7
Haha if she becomes Andhi naagin jai won't marry her. Only in chaand she s aandhi.
Originally posted by: QJDDZKEDCWAXJM7M
Haha if she becomes Andhi naagin jai won't marry her. Only in chaand she s aandhi.
It would be sad if she’s become andhi naagin and Jai has had a transformation 🤣
Originally posted by: KAL76GECCYDTIP4X
I mean I feel this track is so irritating and chaandini is sdo irritating not at all excited for weekend. Any views?
And promo also not interesting
I have mixed feelings😔not excited to watch non-existent story but excited to watch veer😆
I just want to know if aadhi naagin has now become andhi naagin 😆 if so I hope Veer becomes her eyes and is with her 24/7
Hehe