Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Bhai tujhe ungli di tune toh haath hi pakad liya😆
Itne bhi dildaar nahi hai
#Yehmeristrategyhai #BB14 😂
Arrey I made that comment already knowing that some one will say this.
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Ek kaam karte hain trophy hi de dete hain tujhe, chalega?🤣
Neki aur puch puch 😂😅 aur sign up kara kisliye hai.. nazar meri puri treasure par hai.
Kitna bhali bhanti jaanti hai tu mereko😂
Neki aur puch puch 😂😅 aur sign up kara kisliye hai.. nazar meri puri treasure par hai.
Lage raho Munnabhai👍🏼🤣
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Lage raho Munnabhai👍🏼🤣

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Been busy
Wasn't chatting and also
Had stopped writing FFs for sometime when I realised FFs can give legal issues but then I realized one more thing
You should start writing again... I enjoyed reading your work on BB😃
Hope you're doing well!🤗
Kyunki woh forum active hota hai... it's nice to make friends
Hi yaar...doing good. Been a long time. How have you been?
Glad to see familiar names here:)
I too am good😳
Yup... feels great to see our old members here
All's well :)
Aur kya Try to karna chaiye har jeet to lgi rehti hai.
ab un members ke sath spam karo 😅
Yes🥳 try bhi karna hai and spamming chalti rehne chahiye😆