Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
I am sure the Xmas break will give you some time. Esp to watch Sobti's new series and IPK. 😊
I watched it. Liked it too.
Though wont say this was as outstanding as others.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
I am sure the Xmas break will give you some time. Esp to watch Sobti's new series and IPK. 😊
I watched it. Liked it too.
Though wont say this was as outstanding as others.
Mera wala yellow JP ke liye 😭
Nevermind, I can adjust once in a while. 🤗
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Mera wala yellow JP ke liye 😭
Nevermind, I can adjust once in a while. 🤗
Mujhe laga aap aur hum soul sisters hai, toh mera ya aapka, dono ek hi hai! 😔😔 Chalo. Bgm. Chan se jo tute koi sapna .. jag soona soona lage
Originally posted by: TwilightStar_JP
Mujhe laga aap aur hum soul sisters hai, toh mera ya aapka, dono ek hi hai! 😔😔 Chalo. Bgm. Chan se jo tute koi sapna .. jag soona soona lage
Arre bas bas.....itna emotional blackmail mat karo 🤣
Dil se re... dil hi toh hai 😆
Originally posted by: TwilightStar_JP
Wishing you and your family Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year! 🎁🎄🎅🏻
Merry Christmas. (This doesn't work either)
https://images.app.goo.gl/PVq6bD6JajCaUiav7
Since, I couldn't place the image here. 😔😔 Itni saal and I still don't know how to add images. 🙈🙈
JP you are not alone. Count me also.
Even I can't place a image 😞😞
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Hawww, toh yeh sab meri galti hai ya show ki?? 😭😆
Tumhari😂😂
You guys just have to edit the link in the image icon. Simple. 😛
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
Merry Xmas dear Sonal. Wish you and your loved one a very merry and warm Xmas.
Thank you dear🤗
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
You guys just have to edit the link in the image icon. Simple. 😛
I would love to send screenshot but, again I cannot add images 😂😂😂
The Court of Nawab Malik "Some people, like certain verses, must be read in chapters." - Set in the court of 18th century Lucknow, a slow burn...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Disclaimer : All images and writing belong to Mysticaldivine. Do not use without permission... 12 Years of Teri Meri Kahani 💕 Does she know I...
Rabba Ve... Can you believe it's been 15 years since Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? first stole our hearts? From "What the..." to "Hey Devi...
34