Hi I am new to this forum....i love this series.
As they are coping scene to scene from original, due you think we will have new year celebrations in serial????
Page
of
1Hi I am new to this forum....i love this series.
As they are coping scene to scene from original, due you think we will have new year celebrations in serial????
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
Hi I am new to this forum....i love this series.
As they are coping scene to scene from original, due you think we will have new year celebrations in serial????
Currently, the show's timeline is actually mid-July of 2019. So if they want to keep it logical then we won't see a new years celebration.
Thank you for clarification....
but every year starplus have new year special events.so there maybe not be an epi on friday.
can we get a sairat dance on new year eve instead