You know the reason don't you 😡😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You know the reason don't you 😡😡
You know the reason don't you 😡😡
Yes i know🤣
I am waiting for new ff updates 😉
Urhhhhh .....updatesssss .. don't ask 😈
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Results:
Injurious to health: 4 votes shivi os
Accident: 4 votes ande os
A new beginning: 2 votes Manasa di os
Devil to my cute devil: 3 votes Ande os
Do u think so: 2 votes Shivi os.
It's a between Ande and Shivi.
Congratulations guys.
Everyone worl hard super os guys.
Amazing work.
Enjoy results ☺️
Congratulations both of you!!!🥳🤗
Ande, Shivi now give treat
Special mention for "Do you think so" and "Accident". You both have managed literally a lot in just one shot. Its highly appreciable👏
But, im surprised to see only 2 votes for "you think so"
Didn't you guys say you all love psychological thrillers then why this OS got less votes🤔
I really thought it will be the winner🤔
I'm really disappointed that I didn't🥺
Well, anyway RoSidians love masti nok jhok wala stories more it seems😆
And lastly, Shivi if you can then please write elaborated story on "you think so". I would love to read
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Congratulations both of you!!!🥳🤗
Ande, Shivi now give treat
Special mention for "Do you think so" and "Accident". You both have managed literally a lot in just one shot. Its highly appreciable👏
But, im surprised to see only 2 votes for "you think so"
Didn't you guys say you all love psychological thrillers then why this OS got less votes🤔
I really thought it will be the winner🤔
I'm really disappointed that I didn't🥺
Well, anyway RoSidians love masti nok jhok wala stories more it seems😆
And lastly, Shivi if you can then please write elaborated story on "you think so". I would love to read
Same thing i told to shivi.😂😂
Where u will go i will come with u and irritated u
Originally posted by: Smily_Quinn
because now you lost the interest to talk to me🤔👎🏼😔
May be🤪🤣🤣
Lol, nope🤗
Just that I'm not much interested in whatsapp. I only go there when I get any notification. And with exams going on, my class groups gone numb so I'm not going there much😆
If you message me then I'll come there seeing your notification but seems like you're not interested to message me🤪
Originally posted by: Smily_Quinn
what do you want next? Don't ask me square of infinity because i'm still fighting with the plot
Subah magla zaydha savdan plzzzz update it na plzzzzzz