Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Himani di not replying shall i declare results??
🤷🏻♀️ As you wish
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Himani di not replying shall i declare results??
🤷🏻♀️ As you wish
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I went to insta and lost there itself🤣
What is there on insta that everyone always in it only
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Himani di not replying shall i declare results??
May be wait till tomorrow morning, Di may read at night if she comes online. If not then declare results tomorrow
What is there on insta that everyone always in it only
Don't know about others but I use insta for memes😆
Sarah give update na plz
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Don't know about others but I use insta for memes😆
🤣🤣 that's the only thing which I Know about insta is...it has memes 🤣
Guys i am going to declare results as Sarah di told to do
because now you lost the interest to talk to me🤔👎🏼😔Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I'm missing those useless talks I used to do with her on whatsapp😆
yeah tell tell...Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Guys i am going to declare results as Sarah di told to do
what do you want next? Don't ask me square of infinity because i'm still fighting with the plotOriginally posted by: SREEJAROSID
Sarah give update na plz