Now, for 24 hour people will either be happy with the hint and be confused and I will just be there with a pikachu face😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Now, for 24 hour people will either be happy with the hint and be confused and I will just be there with a pikachu face😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Now, for 24 hour people will either be happy with the hint and be confused and I will just be there with a pikachu face😆
You will be chilling 😎
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Now, for 24 hour people will either be happy with the hint and be confused and I will just be there with a pikachu face😆
Make it 25, We will get it at 9 PM😆
Hola people! Wasn't present here yesterday, kuch naya hua?😆
Excited for my 1st riddle
same thing no difference😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Hola people! Wasn't present here yesterday, kuch naya hua?😆
Excited for my 1st riddle
Hello ji🤗
You will be chilling 😎
Yeah, that too😎
anyone playing Christmas lost on IF. I managed to crack a few forums, but obviously wont do the mehnat of searching through threads🤣
Hello ji🤗
Kal Razia ayi thi na yaha? Aap sabne maze kiye honge😆