Merry Christmas to all..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Merry Christmas to all..
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Im laughing a lot seeing Ande's posts🤣
She is so clueless and curious to know about the place🤣
Ari has indirectly given the hint too but still Ande didnt take a guess🤣
Our RK is so confused now🤣
FOUND IT NOW 😎
Yeah even I am laughing seeing her trying to know about the place 🤣🤣
That's why I didn't disclose and stopped to Ari too 🤣
I DIDNT KNEW HOW I MISSED TO SEE THAT .... BUT FOUND IT NOW 😎
Originally posted by: Andetheres
FOUND IT NOW 😎
I knew that you can guess it 🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
I DIDNT KNEW HOW I MISSED TO SEE THAT .... BUT FOUND IT NOW 😎
But how you got to know it ...
⛄️🎄MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄⛄️

But how you got to know it ...
Went to your profile —> posts
I missed to see the cover page forum yesterday
But I saw u posted something there 4hrs ago
So went and saw there .....AND FOUND IT 😎
Good morning all 🤗
Guess Ande...read all the posts you may get hint 🤣
Found it 🥳