Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

You can watch a couple of episodes with  Tanmay.. you won’t regret it.

https://youtu.be/SfRKGZm5nIs

Thanks! Watched it.

It was lame but somewhat entertaining, I mean I can binge watch on Kardashian stuff too, so why not our desi version. :P

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: astha36

Whoa. I didn't expect Ananya to be one of those girls. The ones who repeat an impressive statement or an attitude that they saw somewhere, in front of a completely separate audience and take credit for it. Ew. 

Probably thinks people are stupid and won’t know about kardashians😆

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bookmark 😆

Didn’t know this thread exists lol

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

So watched the whole thing. It’s funny and sad how they live in their little bubble. Maheep thinks using profanities is cool 😂 twat this twat that, does she even know what it means? Same with Seema asking her son and malaikas son to be her wingmen. He got so uncomfortable.

Sanjay Kapoor still defending nepotism 😂

Shanaya saying bro like it’s the cool thing.

Ananya copying khloe, for those who don’t know it was khloe in living with kardashians who said ‘my parents used to say fcuk so often that I thought my name was fcuk’ and ananya said the same thing about her parents, kuch apna hi banaleti 😂 hadd hain

In the end they were all sucking up to gauri it was hilarious. Srk spoke more Hindi in those 5 minutes then those 4 ‘twats’ combined, here maheep that’s for you 😂

Ananya mentoring aryan, she so wants to be mrs aryan khan.

Jhanvi showing how kylie wished her on her birthday like they’re friends was so cringeworthy. I mean the pic she showed was 5yrs old. It was through some contacts she got that wish. Celebs also do it through ‘cameo’ where they’re paid for such stuff. It’s like a spotboy asking jhanvi to wish one of his friends on his birthday and then the said friend goes around showing everyone the clip thus implying they’re friends , that’s what jhanvi did 😂

Maheep son of course wants to be an actor what else but of course can’t learn Hindi. You would think these parents would teach their kids Hindi as they all want them to be in bollywood but no Hindi is beneath them it’s only for twats like us, maheep this is for you again 😉

Sanjay Kapoor asking lee’s daughter to star with his daughter and her saying no was hilarious, itni beizati. What did he think? She’ll do a movie with your daughter who hasn’t done anything in bollywood? I guess the struggle is real, trying to launch your untalented nepo kid and it taking time must be hard for the family 😛 😂 my sympathies are with the twat family, maheep this is again for you, you twat 😉

Neelam is rejecting scripts, she can’t curse on screen because you know she’s so proper, can’t give auditions because you know she has done oscar worthy stuff like Parampara and people should just watch that and know her caliber, also she wants a lot of money for it 😂 recently she said she wants to be a slb heroine 😂 yeh toh Aishwarya or Deepika hain na 😂

You’re not even gonna get a  web series  forget anything else, maybe in ullu you twat, maheep this is just for you 😘😂

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Finally reached the end, had to add a couple more thoughts😆

I finally understand why Karan is going after Jhanvi, Shanaya, and Ananya as his next starlets....because they're all besties with SRK's kid. Finally it all makes sense! 😆😆

These families and their definition of privilege makes me laugh. Sanjay Kapoor completely missed the point with his nepotism speech. It's only because of nepotism that he's still been able to get roles after every couple of years....otherwise he would be long gone. Chunky Pandey gushing over that filmfare was embarrassing too

Gauri Khan.....I think it's the first time I've ever truly seen her onscreen. And all the wives simpering to her was super cringe😆 I'm surprised at how unimpressed I was with her actually....there's something about her that's just off. I don't know if its the way she styles herself or if its all the botox, but frankly I dont get the hype around her

Neelam got annoying for me halfway through. Seema though is hilarious😆

Edited by WittyFlair - 3 years ago
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Probably thinks people are stupid and won’t know about kardashians😆

I have never watched a Kardashian show episode. That makes me stupid in your words..?

Obviously this show is in the same space as their show... they will know the audience is pretty much the same (excluding me of course) - I don't think Ananya had conjured up this grande scheme at all.

Edited by Rekha_ji - 3 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Who is that common friend that caused fight between Seema and Bhavana ? 😆

Is it Tanya Deol ?? Lol 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

I have never watched a Kardashian show episode. That makes me stupid in your words..?

Obviously this show is in the same space as their show... they will know the audience is pretty much the same (excluding me of course) - I don't think Ananya had conjured up this grande scheme at all.

I haven’t seen Kardashians either, but they probably feel that most people won’t know about them. At least that’s the vibe I got.

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: WittyFlair

Finally reached the end, had to add a couple more thoughts😆

I finally understand why Karan is going after Jhanvi, Shanaya, and Ananya as his next starlets....because they're all besties with SRK's kid. Finally it all makes sense! 😆😆

These families and their definition of privilege makes me laugh. Sanjay Kapoor completely missed the point with his nepotism speech. It's only because of nepotism that he's still been able to get roles after every couple of years....otherwise he would be long gone. Chunky Pandey gushing over that filmfare was embarrassing too

Gauri Khan.....I think it's the first time I've ever truly seen her onscreen. And all the wives simpering to her was super cringe😆 I'm surprised at how unimpressed I was with her actually....there's something about her that's just off. I don't know if its the way she styles herself or if its all the botox, but frankly I dont get the hype around her

Neelam got annoying for me halfway through. Seema though is hilarious😆

You know I felt like Gauri behaved as if she were a clone they created in a lab. Does not seem like a real person. Even the way she talks is so unimpactful, even Karan cut her so many times. Those women saying Gauri did not let SRK overshadow her. She is something else and such a force to be reckoned with 😆 That was really cringey. The only reason Gauri is relevant at all is because of SRK and now after watching her onscreen, she seems the dullest out of all the others so she should thank her stars.

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: astha36

You know I felt like Gauri behaved as if she were a clone they created in a lab. Does not seem like a real person. Even the way she talks is so unimpactful, even Karan cut her so many times. Those women saying Gauri did not let SRK overshadow her. She is something else and such a force to be reckoned with 😆 That was really cringey. The only reason Gauri is relevant at all is because of SRK and now after watching her onscreen, she seems the dullest out of all the others so she should thank her stars.

Thank god I’m not the only one. She seemed just as vapid as the other wives😆