So one is genuinely interested and other is selfishly motivated.
Word 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So one is genuinely interested and other is selfishly motivated.
Word 🤗
I guess it will be Khushi😊
EC has similar thoughts and I think, that's interesting.
Sucker for arhi romance😉
As if I dont know, V 😊
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
The moment someone says Sheetal, I am reminded of the BB match 🤣
Try and see some other episodes and maybe, you will feel better.
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Haina, will look forward to the confession then
Not without a confrontation 😉
Originally posted by: pakpearl
Yes You r (not so)innocent doll n we can guess very well about your (not so)innocent ideas when it comes to our Arshi..
Word 👏
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
N, wish you a very merry Christmas dear... 🤗
I know this year things arent the same, but there's always a silver lining. ❤️
Thank you for being there with me, and for bringing that smile on my face. 🤗
Now that's adorable ❤️
🤗
Merry Christmas !!!
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
We will end up driving N mad one day 🤣
Lol😂
The Court of Nawab Malik "Some people, like certain verses, must be read in chapters." - Set in the court of 18th century Lucknow, a slow burn...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Disclaimer : All images and writing belong to Mysticaldivine. Do not use without permission... 12 Years of Teri Meri Kahani 💕 Does she know I...
Rabba Ve... Can you believe it's been 15 years since Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? first stole our hearts? From "What the..." to "Hey Devi...
34