I am good 😆, and that how you hack someone else post
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am good 😆, and that how you hack someone else post
Not that I mind😆
Btw what's with the philosophical thinking in signature...?
No, I'm seeing some blurred lines🤣
Okay learnt the hacking from you😎
Aapne kuch gile shikve rakh liye the kabhi mere khilaaf 😅
I’m good bachi ❤️ You tell. Still watching EDK?? 😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Humesha teri nazar partnership pe hi padti hai🤔
Ab tum dono mai pyaar hi itna hai chupaye nhi chupta
Nita ab translation mangegi 🤪
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Not that I mind😆
Btw what's with the philosophical thinking in signature...?
Do you know who I am or clueless as others , I just want to check first 😆.
Well Shibu said, that my signature line matches with my UN and DP , so I am going to go with that as answer 😆
I always see you, I don’t need for you to post to see you Nita. 💓😘
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I’m good bachi ❤️ You tell. Still watching EDK?? 😆
No, they lost the charm after post leap, also Suman is being replaced
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
No, I'm seeing some blurred lines🤣
Okay learnt the hacking from you😎
@bold - I never knew my UN can be hilarious too 🤣