Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I am good, how are you? Haan, exams jan mein hai
I'm well.
New Year kuch jyada hi khushi se manana chahte he Teachers log😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I am good, how are you? Haan, exams jan mein hai
I'm well.
New Year kuch jyada hi khushi se manana chahte he Teachers log😆
I’m here Wilson ❤️❤️❤️ How have you been?? I miss you 🤗
I see Rumy & Nina ❤️ Hola both 💓💓
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Hello! It's been looong! How have you been?
How long?😆
I am good and youuuuu?
I remember you were not in the last days of that Sheep Game! From that time...
I'm doing good as well.
I am good Nina 🤗. Hope you are doing good too ?