The only good thing about today's episode is Rrahul in black. He is looking really very handsome today...
Gharwali itna maat ghoorna
Kahi nazar na lage🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
The only good thing about today's episode is Rrahul in black. He is looking really very handsome today...
Gharwali itna maat ghoorna
Kahi nazar na lage🤣
Accha insomniacs?I have this from past 5 yrs🤣
I knew it you'll find a way to fangirl.The only good thing about today's episode is Rrahul in black. He is looking really very handsome today...
Originally posted by: NewAccount
Accha insomniacs?
Kahi Anysia danda lekar na aye, we are talking something else other than show 🏃🏿♀️
It’s kind of, but because of some deficiency
It's. 5:30
I'm playing hide and seek under the duvet😆
So thought to surprise you.
It's relatively quiet here....
I'm on the other hand speechless😆
Originally posted by: NewAccount
No need to riddhima. Another chick is coming to make his life interesting.😆 Btw ahana Mubarak ho🤪
Jitna bhi chick ayi sarey attention toh ridhima ko e mile gi aur baki sarey chicks ko attention ridhima degi😆 because ridhima loves her sauten more than herself.
I'm msging your aunt and telling her what you're up to🤣
Look what I found for you ..😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CI5EL6phx45/?igshid=12ehk9l261ki9
Ok. I guess you consulted to the doctor.Kahi Anysia danda lekar na aye, we are talking something else other than show 🏃🏿♀️
It’s kind of, but because of some deficiency
nope, why