Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Uss blacklist mein tera bhi naam hai kaaliya errm sorry ishani..🤣
Aur she tops the list🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Uss blacklist mein tera bhi naam hai kaaliya errm sorry ishani..🤣
Aur she tops the list🤣
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Infact list starts with her 🤣🤣🤣
We both said same🤣
Aur she tops the list🤣
Yeah 🤣
At first she was the one who hurt Ridz on cruise..
Bina reason start kiya
Brainless chick😡
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
To see your rrahul baby you need to swim the Indian Ocean and Arabian sea to reach to your baby .🤣
N to see Sofna you have to swim
Indian Ocean,Arabian sea, gulf of eden, red sea,Mediterranean sea, tyrrhenian sea,balearic sea , alboran sea , North Atlantic Ocean 😜😜
See how much I'm worth it❤️🤣
Rrahul only arms length away....🤔...things that are too good to be true...usually are!🤣
Bechari ke upar juice gira diya tha.. ohh sorry that was champagne 🍾 or wine🍷 🤪
Honestly I don’t remember as I fast forwarded the scene 😆
See how much I'm worth it❤️🤣
Rrahul only arms length away....🤔...things that are too good to be true...usually are!🤣
Ohh yes you are obviously very valuable.. ❤️🤗
so reaching you after swimming this much samundars is worth it. 🤗
Btw I forgot to add English Channel in the list..🤣
I'm still not here
..my 👻 gets relapses everytime my phone beeps🤣
Ok gals will see you after exercise will be watching live
🤣 Finish whatever you are doing and then come back with full josh..👍🏼😆