Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
🤣 N voila ridz latkoing on palm tree...🤣
🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
🤣 N voila ridz latkoing on palm tree...🤣
🤣🤣
To see your rrahul baby you need to swim the Indian Ocean and Arabian sea to reach to your baby .🤣
N to see Sofna you have to swim
Indian Ocean,Arabian sea, gulf of eden, red sea,Mediterranean sea, tyrrhenian sea,balearic sea , alboran sea , North Atlantic Ocean 😜😜
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
She itself came back with a response before the team went 😂
Ohh yess 😆
She doesn’t want us to search here and there and waste our time..😆
I was watching episode again
Ishani behen says who want to kill ridz
Really behen ji, you are not in that murderers list😡😡
Aur pooch bi raha hai besharam
I was watching episode again
Ishani behen says who want to kill ridz
Really behen ji, you are not in that murderers list😡😡
Aur pooch bi raha hai besharam
I know i was that list includes you sweetheart!
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
I know i was that list includes you sweetheart!
Yes
Like a saint she is asking😡
When I was watching the show hubby came to ask something
He saw me in iPad and saw what I am watching
Ishani devi seen coming
He said why so much makeup on her
🤣🤣🤣
Yeah yeah that’s why I will call her makeup ki dhookan🤣
I was watching episode again
Ishani behen says who want to kill ridz
Really behen ji, you are not in that murderers list😡😡
Aur pooch bi raha hai besharam
Uss blacklist mein tera bhi naam hai kaaliya errm sorry ishani..🤣
Infact list starts with her 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Infact list starts with her 🤣🤣🤣
Ohh yes.. absolutely 👍🏼