Sent the os Ari...🥳
Go and read...did we made you wait for long 🤣🤣
Waiting to read others os...
Ok now going... byee
Good night Everyone 🤗
Sweet dreams..
Yes so much wait but reading your os know i am happy 😁
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sent the os Ari...🥳
Go and read...did we made you wait for long 🤣🤣
Waiting to read others os...
Ok now going... byee
Good night Everyone 🤗
Sweet dreams..
Yes so much wait but reading your os know i am happy 😁
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Ari vm are amazing and also emotional... Can you make happy and funny VM
I made funny vm as well romantic too will post
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Yes so much wait but reading your os know i am happy 😁
Oops then I should have given you little more lately 🤣🤣
Don't u think it's already late u have given
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Don't u think it's already late u have given
No I think I have given it earlier 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
All the best..
Thank you Akka
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Don't u think it's already late u have given
Ari .. deadline is today means we have to submit by today na .. so I don’t think it late ( especially comparing to me ☺️)
Yes u have given earlier 😆
Good morning all
Have a nice day
PS : os is still on process
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
I think I already seen this... Is you upload in YouTube...
Youtube??😳 No I didn't upload any of my VMs in youtube and I don't even have a youtube channel😆
Do you have instagram? You might have watch it there.