Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thank you for sharing this 🤗
He's such a cutieeeeeeeee 


Thanks for sharing..he’s so cute..some diplomatic answers 😉
Originally posted by: coolpd93
Thanks for sharing..he’s so cute..some diplomatic answers 😉
I know which one you are talking about😆
rrahul's interviews are fun to watch because his presentation of talking is attractive.
I liked his iv , he doesnt have passport.. he is so straight forward
I always enjoy watching his IV...he seems so real .
I saw this IV on YT ...it's lovely
RS is humble and down to earth
It took him a lot of time to overcome his first heart break
Is it really that bad?????😒