Jealous Arnav is always a treat to read.
ALWAYS 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Jealous Arnav is always a treat to read.
ALWAYS 😊
No plans,dear..Originally posted by: Ecrivain
🤗
What plans for NY?
It's a normal affair here..
Chalo nevermind....since its a Friday, enjoy the weekend 🤗
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Excellent analysis 👏
waiting for them to blurt their feelings out and how
Originally posted by: Savera84
The marriage between Alvira and Shyam is also some kind of unsaid business deal more than anything, isn't it? I know we don't need more drama in Arshi's life. As I said, it is just a possibility.😊
Cheers.....
So the alliance's are supposed to mend issues, financial and business.
That's why Raji's spot on.
Originally posted by: shalakapathare1
Cannot wait for you to reveal the intricacies of the character new year gift to me 😉
Look forward to seeing you there 😊
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Hey Bhaggu, I hope Sheetal and Arnav dont have to get engaged and then Khushi will have a heartburn 💔
Interesting point of view.
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
N said passion and romance 😛
After the confrontation, yes.
I know, and thank you for enlightening me on that.
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
But the possibility brings excitement, says N 😉
It does, doesnt it? What is the first image that your mind conjectures when I bring Sheetal in the pic ?
The Court of Nawab Malik "Some people, like certain verses, must be read in chapters." - Set in the court of 18th century Lucknow, a slow burn...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Disclaimer : All images and writing belong to Mysticaldivine. Do not use without permission... 12 Years of Teri Meri Kahani 💕 Does she know I...
Rabba Ve... Can you believe it's been 15 years since Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? first stole our hearts? From "What the..." to "Hey Devi...
34