Too much drama and not enough romance. A few times Virat tried romancing Sai, Pakhi beech mein aagayi. Jalkukadi!!
Pattharleka bhi yahi karegi. Kameeni!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Too much drama and not enough romance. A few times Virat tried romancing Sai, Pakhi beech mein aagayi. Jalkukadi!!
Pattharleka bhi yahi karegi. Kameeni!!
Originally posted by: Namita-M
Oh yes!! It was so damn adorable that I went and tortured myself by watch Kusum Dola. I have no understanding of the language 🤣🤣
Hugs right back atcha!! 🤗
Kusum Dola is full on maddness, I had read the story on wiki😆
Originally posted by: Namita-M
Too much drama and not enough romance. A few times Virat tried romancing Sai, Pakhi beech mein aagayi. Jalkukadi!!
Pattharleka bhi yahi karegi. Kameeni!!
🤢
I came accross a new scoop that pakhi, kaku will be against Sai's higher education?
I watched it.... SaiRat being the cute they are always but seeing Virat like a kid with Sai is so lovely 9can watch that on repeat!!)
Ashwini - Sai and Devi - Sai were so cute too
Virat taking a stand for Sai and speaking against his dad (Sai ke rang mein rang chuka hai ladka Jorum ka ghulam lol )
U saw it?
yeah!! I feel the same way.
Originally posted by: blackhole
I came accross a new scoop that pakhi, kaku will be against Sai's higher education?
U saw it?
Yeah, new Promo is out!!
Here it is:
https://twitter.com/starplus/status/1341405623058128900?s=21
too dramatic and loud it was
yeah!!! TFS re😊Originally posted by: Namita-M
Yeah, new Promo is out!!
Here it is:
https://twitter.com/starplus/status/1341405623058128900?s=21
Originally posted by: Namita-M
Wasn’t that the original?? I’m not sure which route this show will take. I want some more romance.
Virat is definitely the best ML out the the other two versions.
It was, I didn't feel much chemistry between the leads in Bengali and all the romance didn't click but it had more drama and loudness.
Virat is for sure better than ML in bengali!
Originally posted by: blackhole
I came accross a new scoop that pakhi, kaku will be against Sai's higher education?
U saw it?
The new promo!
Yes I saw it!
like PP it was your decision to leave your so called career and being educated how can you even think to tell a 18 year old to stop studying when you know the whole premise of the marriage was so she can fulfil her dream