Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Where is everyone! Let's discuss how cute the epi was❤️ ash-sai being all adorbs and SaiRat toh went Sairat with cuteness❤️
hello hello!! I’m here!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Where is everyone! Let's discuss how cute the epi was❤️ ash-sai being all adorbs and SaiRat toh went Sairat with cuteness❤️
hello hello!! I’m here!!
Originally posted by: Namita-M
hello hello!! I’m here!!
Welcome to the toofani bubbi gang🤗
Watched the epi?😳
Hi guys...
Anyone watched the epi? How was it?
How are you?
How was the episode?
Pani Puri ki tarah Virat ka face 😂
I didn't watch it re... U watched??? Hw was it???
Originally posted by: blackhole
I didn't watch it re... U watched??? Hw was it???
I watched it.... SaiRat being the cute they are always but seeing Virat like a kid with Sai is so lovely 9can watch that on repeat!!)
Ashwini - Sai and Devi - Sai were so cute too
Virat taking a stand for Sai and speaking against his dad (Sai ke rang mein rang chuka hai ladka Jorum ka ghulam lol )
Oh yes!! It was so damn adorable that I went and tortured myself by watch Kusum Dola. I have no understanding of the language 🤣🤣
Hugs right back atcha!! 🤗
Originally posted by: Namita-M
Oh yes!! It was so damn adorable that I went and tortured myself by watch Kusum Dola. I have no understanding of the language 🤣🤣
Hugs right back atcha!! 🤗
why torture yourself with Kusum Dola (I only read episodic synopsis) and felt depressed :(
It was better than the other two versions!!
why torture yourself with Kusum Dola (I only read episodic synopsis) and felt depressed :(
It was better than the other two versions!!
Omg same
Trued to watch a few scenes, but it's so heavy
why torture yourself with Kusum Dola (I only read episodic synopsis) and felt depressed :(
It was better than the other two versions!!
Wasn’t that the original?? I’m not sure which route this show will take. I want some more romance.
Virat is definitely the best ML out the the other two versions.