Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Shivi will u host rosid questions answered game next i want to play.
But atlest 15 to 20 questions
No way... that time itself I told I'll do only once
Not again ....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Shivi will u host rosid questions answered game next i want to play.
But atlest 15 to 20 questions
No way... that time itself I told I'll do only once
Not again ....
Yaar for me 😔
From u or ande please host questions and answers game please.
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Yaar for me 😔
Areey yarrr I don't have questions
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
From u or ande please host questions and answers game please.
Hmmm... maybe Ande can ...
Hmmm... maybe Ande can ...
Okay i will ask ande tomorrow otherwise i will again give new game to u guys 😂😂😜😜
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Okay i will ask ande tomorrow otherwise i will again give new game to u guys 😂😂😜😜
Yeah sure ask... ohhh no again have to write... ufff you are making me to do so much of work be careful I may go poof 🤪
Yeah sure ask... ohhh no again have to write... ufff you are making me to do so much of work be careful I may go poof 🤪
Where will u go leaving us. We can't let u in peace 😂😂
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Where will u go leaving us. We can't let u in peace 😂😂
🙄🙄..danger..
Now it's sure I should go now...
Let my exam date get decided then you won't find me here 🤪
🙄🙄..danger..
Now it's sure I should go now...
Let my exam date get decided then you won't find me here 🤪
Don't do this.
I won't let you go anywhere 😝😭