Posted: 3 years ago

Congratulations on new thread

Teasing teaser

Update soon

Hi friends back with new update .

Part 21

I- indeed I m luckiest .

Saying so she went inside to call and thank Raman . She took her phone and dialled his number , the phone kept ringing but no one picked the call . She thought may be he was not near his phone to pick it , thinking so she called again but it again went empty. Ishita got bit worried and dialled again. Finally this time he picked the call , ishita didn't waited for him to speak and spoke quickly " kahaan the aap ?".

In answer she heard a female voice from other side " excuse me ,whose it ."

Ishita got confused and immediately disconnected the call ,thinking she has dialled some wrong number. She again dialled the number and this time waited for Raman to speak but instead of him , again the girl spoke " hello ."

Ishita looked at her screen to confirm the number and asked " can I talk to Raman bhalla ?"

The girl didn't answered her rather asked " may I know who is on line ?".

I- at first tell me where is Raman and why you are picking his calls.

The girl - RKB is in a meeting with someone ,you can tell me who are you and leave your message for him .

I- its okay ,I will call him again .

Saying so ishita was about to hung the call when she heard Raman's voice , he was asking the girl whom she is talking , ishita waited for few minutes and then heard him " hey ishita , did you get my gift ?".

I- haan mila , maine thanks Kahne ke liye hi call kiya tha , lekin aap nahi the .

R- wo ,I was in a meeting,  tumhe ek bahut achchi news deni hai.

Ishita too got happy listening to him and said " achcha ,tell me whats it ?".

R- I wanna meet you , bahut miss kar raha hoon tumhe , mil kar bataaunga. 

I- mujhe bhi aapse milna hai even I m missing you alot . 

R- okay ,then come home tonight .I will try to come early , then we will spend sometimes together .

I- okay .waise who was that girl .

R- wo meri PR manager thi ,you must have seen her with me in many pics .

I- haan dekha hai maine use,she is always close to you ,mujhe jyada pasand nahi hai wo .

R- arey pasand ki kya baat hai , she works for me .

I- haan but still ,mujhe wo jyada pasand nahi hai .

Raman chuckled and said " kuch bhi , chalo bye , see you soon ."

I- jaldi aana .

R- will try to come asap .

Saying so ,he hung the call ,while ishita got happy and excited with the thought that she is going to meet him after such long time . She went and informed her friends then went to complete her college assignment soon ,so that she can go early .

Ishita chose a parrot green and royal blue color combination palazzo set to wear . She wore the dress and did some makeup ,then checked herself in mirror. After being satisfied by her look, she left for Raman's house .it was 7.00 pm when she reached his home,the helps saw her and welcomed her warmly . She too greeted them back then went inside . She had already thought that she will prepare dinner for him , thinking so she directly went to kitchen and saw Raghav . He too greeted her and she asked what he us making for dinner.  He denied and said " now a days sir don't eat here often , most of the days he had some party or function, so he is always out . Ishita felt bad thinking how busy and touch life Raman is living,  he is so busy that he couldn't even eat nicely . She then asked to Raghav " so you never prepare food ."

Ra-  not these days .

I- what if someday ,he return and want to eat home . 

Ra- he usually informs me whenever he want to eat here.

I- okay ,to aaj ka kya .

Ra- he hadn't called me yet ,aur mujhe kyun karte when you were coming . You must be knowing about him .

Ishita blushed and said " even I don't know the time ,he had just said that he will try to come soon ."

Ra- then what are we going to prepare .

I- whats his favorite in food .

Ra- chicken 

Ishita made a sad face and said " but mujhe to chicken banana hi nahi aata ."

Raghav thought for sometimes then said " koi nahi , he loves veg foods too , you can make something special in veg too."

Ishita thought for sometimes and then said " humm , I can prepare veg foods ,he loves them too,lekin banaau kya ."

" sir loves paneer too ,you can make something out if it ." Raghav suggested , ishita smiled and said " humm ye theek rahega , I will make some matar paneer ,pullav and poories along with knees,  pure Indian food which he don't get in restaurant. "

Ra - yeah that sounds good ,even I don't make these type of food as sir is all alone and don't want to eat somuch . You tell me ,how should I help you in preparing this. 

I- nothing much ,just give me ingredients and I will prepare alone .

Ra- ok as you say .

Saying so ,Raghav started taking out ingredients , some of the ingredients were not there ,so he went to market to bring them while ishita started her work . It took about one and half hour for ishita to prepare the food but still there is no trace  of Raman. To kill her time she thought to watch TV , she switched on the TV and started browsing the channels . She stopped in some news channel which was showing news of launch of  Raman's new album . She started watching the news ,it goes on for few minutes then switched to another news . It was interview of some foreign artist who was introducing his girlfriend to the audience while they were cheering for the couple . Ishita mind drifted to Ramans talk where he had said that he will soon introduce her in front of public . Unknowingly ishita pictured themselves in place of that artist and his girlfriend, she smiled fully and imagined .

Raman spotted ishita ,mihika and sweety in the crowd ,he smiled widely on her sight while the interviewer asked " RKB you this new album has some very romantic numbers which are winning everyones hearts."

Raman blushed and answered " yeah ,I m glad that people are loving it ."

Int- you must have some inspiration behind those song ?

R- yeah definitely. 

The audience hooted listening to this making Raman smile fully . 

The interviewer asked again "we all want to know the inspiration behind these songs ."

R(blusing hard)- umm... actually its my beautiful wife .

All eyes widened listening to his ,some hooted for him ,some started gossiping while the interviewer said " ohh congratulations, thats a new piece of knowledge for us ,can we know the lucky girl ."

R- ofcourse why not .

Ishita was waiting for him to take her name but he didn't, instead her trance broke with the loud sound of ringing of her phone ,she picked the call noticing Ramans face flashing in the screen .

I- hello Raman,where are you its too late .

R- just coming sweety .

I- abhi bhi coming , kitna time .

R- bas pahunch hi gaya , confirm kar raha tha ki tum ho ki nahi .

I- main to kab se hoon , aap hi nahi ho .

R- main bhi to hoon ,just raise your head and see .

Ishita lifted her face and saw him standing in front of her . She got super happy to see him standing in person after somany day . He smiled fully and opened his arms for her , she got up happily and ran to him . She almost jumped on him while he caught and embrace her tightly in his arms ,she crossed her legs around his waist and both hugged each other tightly for much time as if they were making up for their lost time . After much time Raman pulled ishita from him when he felt wetness in his shirt ,he made her stand , scooped her face in his hands and made her look at him ,he saw tears in her eyes . Raman wiped them with his thumbs and asked " hey jaan , I m here why are you crying sweety ."

I' I m not crying,  its just I missed you a lot and couldn't control myself when you are actually in front if me .

R- pagal ladki , door hoon ya paas, I m only yours. So you need not to worry.

I- you were busy so you must not had missed me much ,but main to apne regular routine mein thi na ,that's why I missed you more .

R- nothing like that ,may be I was busy but never forget you . Always wanted to wrap everything and reach you .aaj bhi maine hi yumhe bulaya ,tum khud nahi aayi. 

I- to aap busy the na , aap nahi bulate to kaise aati .

R- biwi ke haq se , you should had come here with all wife rights and stay with me from the day I returned .

Ishita got sad thinking it and made a puppy dog  face, regretting for not coming earlier .She smacked her forehead and said " you are right , main bhi kitni dumb hoon. Akhirkar ghar to aap aate hi , bahut jyada nahi but we could have spend sometimes with each other. "

She said still making a upset face, Raman kissed her forehead and said sidehugging her " aise dukhi hone se koi faayda nahi hai , we can still be together for few more days before I leave for US. "

I(confused)- US? Aap US kab ja rahe ho aur kyun ?

R- I was about to tell you that.  Maine bola na ek khushkhabri hai .

I- haan ,lekin bataya nahi .

R- wahi to bata raha hoon , I m going for US for concert .

I(happily)- what?

R- yes jaan ,I had got chance to do concert in US . There are seven concert in different places in US , its a great opportunity, not many stars get this responsibility. 

I(hugging him)- I m so happy for you . Kab jaana hai .

R- Next week .

I- itni jaldi , I mean you just had returned. 

R- I know but this is my life , you have to adjust with it.

I- mujhe bas aap chahiye ,  phir chahe iske liye mujhe koi bhi adjustment karna pade .

R- achcha listen , I want you to stay with me in these days .

I- okay as you say ,even I wanna be with you. Now go and freshen up ,aaj maine khana banaya hai ."

R-  tumne kyun? Where was Raghav.

I- mujhe achcha lagta hai ,aapke liye cook karna . Ab jyada baatein nahi. ,go and change till then I will warm the food .

R- jo hukm mere aaka .

He said dramatically bowing his head down ,ishita smiled and blow a air kiss to him ,which he caught and put it in his pocket . Both laughed at their antics and then went to their ways, Raman towards his room and ishita towards kitchen . He returned after freshening up and saw ishita was waiting for him ,he sat on his place and she served for both . They had their dinner together and then went to their room . Both settled in the bed and talked till late ,Raman told her stories  about his last tour and upcoming tour . He also told her to tag along but ishita denied saying she has exams in somedays.  Like this they talked for long and almost slept in the dawn after making passionate love . 

That's all fornow ,enjoy reading .

Updated new part ,enjoy reading .

Awesome update di

Loved how ishita gets jealous 😁😁

Would love to see raman also like this......possessive and jealous 😉😉

Ohh so ishu was just imagining him introducing as his wife😅😅

Finally ishra met❤️❤️

Loved their moments 💞💞

Again he has to go😔☹️

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Loved it thoroughly... Thank you for the update

Originally posted by Divanru

Hi friends back with new update .

Part 21

I- indeed I m luckiest .

Saying so she went inside to call and thank Raman . She took her phone and dialled his number , the phone kept ringing but no one picked the call . She thought may be he was not near his phone to pick it , thinking so she called again but it again went empty. Ishita got bit worried and dialled again. Finally this time he picked the call , ishita didn't waited for him to speak and spoke quickly " kahaan the aap ?".

In answer she heard a female voice from other side " excuse me ,whose it ."

Ishita got confused and immediately disconnected the call ,thinking she has dialled some wrong number. She again dialled the number and this time waited for Raman to speak but instead of him , again the girl spoke " hello ."

Ishita looked at her screen to confirm the number and asked " can I talk to Raman bhalla ?"

The girl didn't answered her rather asked " may I know who is on line ?".

I- at first tell me where is Raman and why you are picking his calls.

The girl - RKB is in a meeting with someone ,you can tell me who are you and leave your message for him .

I- its okay ,I will call him again .

Saying so ishita was about to hung the call when she heard Raman's voice , he was asking the girl whom she is talking , ishita waited for few minutes and then heard him " hey ishita , did you get my gift ?".

I- haan mila , maine thanks Kahne ke liye hi call kiya tha , lekin aap nahi the .

R- wo ,I was in a meeting,  tumhe ek bahut achchi news deni hai.

Ishita too got happy listening to him and said " achcha ,tell me whats it ?".

R- I wanna meet you , bahut miss kar raha hoon tumhe , mil kar bataaunga. 

I- mujhe bhi aapse milna hai even I m missing you alot . 

R- okay ,then come home tonight .I will try to come early , then we will spend sometimes together .

I- okay .waise who was that girl .

R- wo meri PR manager thi ,you must have seen her with me in many pics .

I- haan dekha hai maine use,she is always close to you ,mujhe jyada pasand nahi hai wo .

R- arey pasand ki kya baat hai , she works for me .

I- haan but still ,mujhe wo jyada pasand nahi hai .

Raman chuckled and said " kuch bhi , chalo bye , see you soon ."

I- jaldi aana .

R- will try to come asap .

Saying so ,he hung the call ,while ishita got happy and excited with the thought that she is going to meet him after such long time . She went and informed her friends then went to complete her college assignment soon ,so that she can go early .

Ishita chose a parrot green and royal blue color combination palazzo set to wear . She wore the dress and did some makeup ,then checked herself in mirror. After being satisfied by her look, she left for Raman's house .it was 7.00 pm when she reached his home,the helps saw her and welcomed her warmly . She too greeted them back then went inside . She had already thought that she will prepare dinner for him , thinking so she directly went to kitchen and saw Raghav . He too greeted her and she asked what he us making for dinner.  He denied and said " now a days sir don't eat here often , most of the days he had some party or function, so he is always out . Ishita felt bad thinking how busy and touch life Raman is living,  he is so busy that he couldn't even eat nicely . She then asked to Raghav " so you never prepare food ."

Ra-  not these days .

I- what if someday ,he return and want to eat home . 

Ra- he usually informs me whenever he want to eat here.

I- okay ,to aaj ka kya .

Ra- he hadn't called me yet ,aur mujhe kyun karte when you were coming . You must be knowing about him .

Ishita blushed and said " even I don't know the time ,he had just said that he will try to come soon ."

Ra- then what are we going to prepare .

I- whats his favorite in food .

Ra- chicken 

Ishita made a sad face and said " but mujhe to chicken banana hi nahi aata ."

Raghav thought for sometimes then said " koi nahi , he loves veg foods too , you can make something special in veg too."

Ishita thought for sometimes and then said " humm , I can prepare veg foods ,he loves them too,lekin banaau kya ."

" sir loves paneer too ,you can make something out if it ." Raghav suggested , ishita smiled and said " humm ye theek rahega , I will make some matar paneer ,pullav and poories along with knees,  pure Indian food which he don't get in restaurant. "

Ra - yeah that sounds good ,even I don't make these type of food as sir is all alone and don't want to eat somuch . You tell me ,how should I help you in preparing this. 

I- nothing much ,just give me ingredients and I will prepare alone .

Ra- ok as you say .

Saying so ,Raghav started taking out ingredients , some of the ingredients were not there ,so he went to market to bring them while ishita started her work . It took about one and half hour for ishita to prepare the food but still there is no trace  of Raman. To kill her time she thought to watch TV , she switched on the TV and started browsing the channels . She stopped in some news channel which was showing news of launch of  Raman's new album . She started watching the news ,it goes on for few minutes then switched to another news . It was interview of some foreign artist who was introducing his girlfriend to the audience while they were cheering for the couple . Ishita mind drifted to Ramans talk where he had said that he will soon introduce her in front of public . Unknowingly ishita pictured themselves in place of that artist and his girlfriend, she smiled fully and imagined .

Raman spotted ishita ,mihika and sweety in the crowd ,he smiled widely on her sight while the interviewer asked " RKB you this new album has some very romantic numbers which are winning everyones hearts."

Raman blushed and answered " yeah ,I m glad that people are loving it ."

Int- you must have some inspiration behind those song ?

R- yeah definitely. 

The audience hooted listening to this making Raman smile fully . 

The interviewer asked again "we all want to know the inspiration behind these songs ."

R(blusing hard)- umm... actually its my beautiful wife .

All eyes widened listening to his ,some hooted for him ,some started gossiping while the interviewer said " ohh congratulations, thats a new piece of knowledge for us ,can we know the lucky girl ."

R- ofcourse why not .

Ishita was waiting for him to take her name but he didn't, instead her trance broke with the loud sound of ringing of her phone ,she picked the call noticing Ramans face flashing in the screen .

I- hello Raman,where are you its too late .

R- just coming sweety .

I- abhi bhi coming , kitna time .

R- bas pahunch hi gaya , confirm kar raha tha ki tum ho ki nahi .

I- main to kab se hoon , aap hi nahi ho .

R- main bhi to hoon ,just raise your head and see .

Ishita lifted her face and saw him standing in front of her . She got super happy to see him standing in person after somany day . He smiled fully and opened his arms for her , she got up happily and ran to him . She almost jumped on him while he caught and embrace her tightly in his arms ,she crossed her legs around his waist and both hugged each other tightly for much time as if they were making up for their lost time . After much time Raman pulled ishita from him when he felt wetness in his shirt ,he made her stand , scooped her face in his hands and made her look at him ,he saw tears in her eyes . Raman wiped them with his thumbs and asked " hey jaan , I m here why are you crying sweety ."

I' I m not crying,  its just I missed you a lot and couldn't control myself when you are actually in front if me .

R- pagal ladki , door hoon ya paas, I m only yours. So you need not to worry.

I- you were busy so you must not had missed me much ,but main to apne regular routine mein thi na ,that's why I missed you more .

R- nothing like that ,may be I was busy but never forget you . Always wanted to wrap everything and reach you .aaj bhi maine hi yumhe bulaya ,tum khud nahi aayi. 

I- to aap busy the na , aap nahi bulate to kaise aati .

R- biwi ke haq se , you should had come here with all wife rights and stay with me from the day I returned .

Ishita got sad thinking it and made a puppy dog  face, regretting for not coming earlier .She smacked her forehead and said " you are right , main bhi kitni dumb hoon. Akhirkar ghar to aap aate hi , bahut jyada nahi but we could have spend sometimes with each other. "

She said still making a upset face, Raman kissed her forehead and said sidehugging her " aise dukhi hone se koi faayda nahi hai , we can still be together for few more days before I leave for US. "

I(confused)- US? Aap US kab ja rahe ho aur kyun ?

R- I was about to tell you that.  Maine bola na ek khushkhabri hai .

I- haan ,lekin bataya nahi .

R- wahi to bata raha hoon , I m going for US for concert .

I(happily)- what?

R- yes jaan ,I had got chance to do concert in US . There are seven concert in different places in US , its a great opportunity, not many stars get this responsibility. 

I(hugging him)- I m so happy for you . Kab jaana hai .

R- Next week .

I- itni jaldi , I mean you just had returned. 

R- I know but this is my life , you have to adjust with it.

I- mujhe bas aap chahiye ,  phir chahe iske liye mujhe koi bhi adjustment karna pade .

R- achcha listen , I want you to stay with me in these days .

I- okay as you say ,even I wanna be with you. Now go and freshen up ,aaj maine khana banaya hai ."

R-  tumne kyun? Where was Raghav.

I- mujhe achcha lagta hai ,aapke liye cook karna . Ab jyada baatein nahi. ,go and change till then I will warm the food .

R- jo hukm mere aaka .

He said dramatically bowing his head down ,ishita smiled and blow a air kiss to him ,which he caught and put it in his pocket . Both laughed at their antics and then went to their ways, Raman towards his room and ishita towards kitchen . He returned after freshening up and saw ishita was waiting for him ,he sat on his place and she served for both . They had their dinner together and then went to their room . Both settled in the bed and talked till late ,Raman told her stories  about his last tour and upcoming tour . He also told her to tag along but ishita denied saying she has exams in somedays.  Like this they talked for long and almost slept in the dawn after making passionate love . 

That's all fornow ,enjoy reading .

good

Very sweet n beautiful part loved it pls update soon

Awesome chappy Di 

When will he introduce her

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Congratulations for new thread Di