I watched todayโs episode in sleep
Is it dream or for real ๐คฆโโ๏ธ๐คฆโโ๏ธ๐คฆโโ๏ธ
Real...
Mujhe jhatka lag geyi...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I watched todayโs episode in sleep
Is it dream or for real ๐คฆโโ๏ธ๐คฆโโ๏ธ๐คฆโโ๏ธ
Real...
Mujhe jhatka lag geyi...
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hii Nisha๐ค
Soni soni soni episode dekha ???
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
Aloha sravz and Soni๐ค
Gauri๐ค
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yes really. I am fine n u?
Good let me brush and come back
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Soni soni soni episode dekha ???
WU padha, baprey so many things happened
Good let me brush and come back
Okie ๐
Yes ya
how are you?
Ha... Aaj ka second half episode dekhate maan itana khush ho gaya na.....
how are you?Gauri๐ค
Missed you alot๐ค
hi nishu๐ค