luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello People 😊

This scene was just running in my mind since I saw the precap of Virat taking a day off for Sai's result. It made me see a side of Virat who was ready to do just about anything to get Sai to feel comfortable and even not care about what his family thinks.....

So, I thought of writing something on these two for the time after Sai's admission scenario is over and here is the result of my thought process.... 😃

Some information in advance: For those who want to know how Futala lake premises looks like, just consider it as the marine drive of Nagpur.

Enough spoiler now 😛.... Happy reading🤗

It was a Sunday morning and Chavan mansion people had just finished breakfast. Everyone was doing their own work and Sai had gone to their room. 

'Sai… chalo', Virat said as soon as he entered the room. She looked at him surprised. 

'Kaha?'

'Hume ek jaruri kam se bahar jana hai'

'Lekin aise achanak! Aapne toh kuch bataya bhi nahi mujhe!'

'Raste me bata dunga… abhi chalo'

'Par hum ja kaha rahe hai?'

'Sai.. Kabhi to meri baat bina sawal kiye maan liya karo…  hume der ho jayegi jaldi chalo', he said now holding her hand and tried to pull her with him. 

'Ohhoo.. Ek minute Virat sir mujhe dupatta toh le lene dijiye', she went and picked up the dupatta from the bed and rushed back to him. He held her hand again and they both rushed downstairs.

'Kaha ja rahe ho tum dono itni jaldi jaldi me?', Bhavani's voice stopped them on the way out. Virat turned to look at her and so did Sai. Pakhi felt jealous of how Virat held Sai's hand. Ashwini however felt very happy to see her son and daughter in law going out together. 

'Kaku, mujhe ek jaruri kam se bahar jana hai… aur Sai bhi mere sath chal rahi hai'

'Lekin Virat subah subah tumhe kaunsa kam hai? Aur agar hai bhi toh Sai ka tumhare sath jana jaruri kyu hai?', Pakhi asked, trying to stop them going together. 

'Jaruri hai Pakhi…. Kaku, Aayi hume lautne me shayad thodi der hogi.. Ho sakta hai dinner ke waqt hi laute… accha ab hum aate hai', Virat replied and turned around to go still holding Sai's hand before anyone else could ask more. 

'Lekin Virat suno..', but both of them were already out of the gate before Bhavani could ask anything else. 

'Virat sir.. ab toh bata dijiye hum kaha ja rahe hai? Kaunsa jaruri kam hai aapko?', Sai asked as soon as she sat inside the car beside him. 

'Mujhe nahi.. Hum dono ko…  tumhari is sheher se pehchaan karwane ka kam'

'Kya matlab?'

'Aaj main tumhe Nagpur ghumane le ja raha hu'

'Kya?'

'Ha.. Jabse tum Gadchiroli se mere sath yaha aayi ho,...ghar par hi ho, "ek do baar chhod kar"…', he chuckled and she rolled her eyes. 'Aur tumne Nagpur kabhi dekha nahi hai…  hai na?'

'Ha.. Main pehli baar yaha aayi hu'

'Isiliye maine socha ki aaj ke din main tumhe Nagpur dikhau', he said driving out of the Chavan Mansion gate. 

'Lekin aapne sabse jhooth kyu bola ki aapko jaruri kam hai?'

'Maine koi jhooth nahi bola...tumhe kyu lagta hai ki tumhe sheher ghumana jaruri nahi hai!’, he smiled at her. ‘Vaise bhi ab tumhara college shuru ho jayega toh tumhe raste bhi pata hone chahiye na!' 

‘Virat sir… mere pass phone hai, aur phone me map bhi hota hai', she said with a chuckle. He smiled at her. 

'Janta hu… lekin map me wo baat kaha, jo khud raston ko explore karne me hai', Virat replied and she smiled. 

Virat then took her to the famous places in Nagpur, all the while becoming a perfect tour guide and giving her information about the roads, areas, small shops, eateries like Haldiram's, Ajit bakery, ice cream parlours and Nagpur's still under construction Metro rail project. First he took her to Dikshabhoomi, the sacred monument for Buddhists of India, where Dr. B. R. Ambedkar and thousands of his disciples converted to Buddhism. They paid their respects and Sai enjoyed clicking photos and selfies in front of the great white stupa. Then he took her to eat Nagpur's breakfast specialty poha with chana rassa on a street side stall. They both enjoyed eating the spicy and tasty dish. They then visited the Maharajbagh zoo, where Sai enjoyed watching all the animals, and Virat was happy seeing the childlike excitement of his wife. After that they had a quick lunch in one of the Haldiram's outlets, and then Virat took her to the busiest street market Sitabuldi, where Sai enjoyed looking at the busy streets with the shops for clothes, shoes, bags and jewelry. The small street stalls were also very nice to see for artificial jewelries. She stopped and looked at a pair of beautiful earrings on a street stall, but then smiled and went ahead to take in all the shops. Virat understood that she liked the earrings, but didn't buy it as she was hesitant to ask him for money. 

After half an hour of roaming the market, Virat took her to show the Zero mile stone of India, that is situated in Nagpur. After that they drove to the beautiful Swaminarayan temple. They prayed and took blessings, and Sai took in the beautiful picturesque architecture of the temple and it's premises. It was a charming sight at the time of sunset. Finally it was almost dark, and Virat took her to Futala lake. It was a nice place to just sit and relax on the edge of the lake, and there were various small restaurants as well as street food stalls to enjoy on a nice evening with friends. This was a place that was quite popular with youngsters, and especially with couples. Virat parked the car and they both started to walk together on the specially built walkway around the edge of the lake. Both of them felt a little uncomfortable watching the couples there, sitting close and holding hands. But the environment was pleasing, with the dark lake reflecting street lights, and cool air blowing around. So they just kept on walking together silently, without feeling the need to talk, just enjoying each other's presence. 

Just then some boys were playing and chasing each other around, and one of the boy's elbow hit Sai while he was running. She got pushed due to the hit and landed in Virat's arms beside. 'Sorry', the boy shouted back and went away with his friends, but neither Virat nor Sai could pay any attention to his apology. As soon as she was pushed, Virat's arms immediately held her in protection. She looked up and their eyes locked. His heartbeats quickened with her closeness. Sai's state was no different as she almost got lost into his eyes, but she soon came to her senses and straightened herself. That made Virat come out of the reverie too. 

'Uhh… tum thik ho? Tumhe lagi to nahi?', he asked and she just shook her head in a no. 

'Baithna chahogi?', he asked, indicating towards the stone wall built around the edge of the lake for seating. 

'Jarur', she smiled. They sat on the wall beside each other facing the lake. They sat there in silence for a while, before Sai broke it.

'Bohot sundar jagah hai yeh', she said looking at the beautiful lake. 

'Ha woh toh hai', he looked at the smile on her face. 

'Sai..', he called her and she looked at him. ‘Apna hath aage badhao’

‘Kyu?’

‘Don’t worry marunga nahi… aaj toh apna danda bhi ghar chhodkar aya hu’, he said and they both laughed at that. After their laughter died down, Virat nodded towards her urging her to forward her hand and she did. He pulled something out of his jacket pocket and kept it on her palm. She was surprised looking at it. 

'Yeh toh wahi jhumke hai jo market me…'

'Tumhe pasand aye the right!', she looked at him amazed at how observant he was towards her. 

'Ha.. Lekin aapne yeh…'

'Sai, tum meri patni ho.. Agar tumhe koi cheez pasand aati hai aur tum wo kharidna chahti ho, toh tumhe hichkichane ki jarurat nahi hai!… tum bejhijak mujhse keh sakti ho'

'Lekin Virat sir mujhe iski jarurat nahi…'

'Main janta hu tumhe lagta hai ki main tumpar ehsaan kar raha hu… lekin aisa bilkul bhi nahi hai Sai… Maine Kamal sir se vaada kiya tha ki main tumhara pura khayal rakhunga… and trust me, jab tak main hu…tumhe kabhi kisi cheez ki kami nahi hone dunga'

'Par Virat sir main yeh..'

'Ab tum chupchap yeh accept karogi, ya fir thoda aur pravachan sunna pasand karogi?', he asked raising an eyebrow and she chuckled at that. 

She just removed the earrings she was wearing and tried on the new ones. She then looked at him and raised her brows asking him how they look on her. Virat admired her and felt very happy that she accepted his gift. He just blinked once and raised an eyebrow in appreciation. She understood that he was happy that she accepted his gift and that it looks good on her. It was strange how they usually didn’t need words to understand each other. 

‘Thank you Virat sir’

‘Kisliye?’

‘Earrings ke liye bhi...aur aaj mujhe Nagpur ghumane ke liye…. Mujhe aaj sach me bohot maza aaya’, he smiled at that.

‘Mujhe bhi’

‘Vaise Virat sir... maine suna tha, ki yaha dragon palace naam ki ek jagah hai jo agar sahi angle se dekho toh wo building dragon jaisi dikhti hai?’

‘Ha… bilkul sahi…. Arre abhi toh Nagpur me bohot kuch hai jo tumhe dikhana baki hai…par ab ek din me sab kuch toh nahi ghum sakte na!’

‘Accha! Toh fir kab dikha rahe hai baki jagahe?’, she asked mischievously with an excited smile.

‘Let’s see…’, he acted as if thinking something. ‘Agle sunday fir chalenge… ek aur jaruri kam se’. They both burst out laughing, as she finally understood why Virat had not mentioned what his “jaruri kam” was in the house. If he had told everyone, there would surely have been some kind of arguments, and he didn’t want to waste time on arguments today.

‘Virat sir...mujhe lagta hai ab hume ghar chalna chahiye… Varna kaku sach me bohot gussa ho jayengi’

‘Sahi keh rahi ho...par jane se pehle, ice cream khana chahogi?’, he asked getting up from the wall and forwarding a hand for her to help her get up. Her eyes lit up at the mention of ice cream. She took his hand and got up.

‘Ice cream! Bilkul khana chahungi’, she replied with a big smile. 

They crossed the road, Virat still holding her hand, to get to the ice cream shop. Sai didn’t mind him holding her hand at all, and in fact felt cared and protected. He brought two cones of cornetto and they left the shop hand in hand to walk towards their car. From the moment of feeling the awkwardness of looking all the couples holding hands on this place, to this moment of walking hand in hand, they covered a hurdle in their relationship on this day out.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please leave your valuable comments and opinions.... I love to read them and it is what keeps me motivated to write 😊

Love 🤗

Niki

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Oh this felt so cute and warm. Totally loved it😛

I felt like Sai ke saath saath mein bhi Nagpur ghum ayi😆

I hope we get another instalment of their  "zaruri kaam"😆

Ratichona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This should happen in show

Even if they don't show them as cute as u wrote 

I want virat to show her the city 

luvzindagi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ..Peppermint..

Oh this felt so cute and warm. Totally loved it😛

I felt like Sai ke saath saath mein bhi Nagpur ghum ayi😆

I hope we get another instalment of their  "zaruri kaam"😆

Thank you so much 😊

This means a lot..  

So how did you like your visit to Nagpur! 😃

Well I haven't thought anything about the next jaruri kam installment😳... But if I get any ideas I will write for sure 

luvzindagi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ratichona

This should happen in show

Even if they don't show them as cute as u wrote 

I want virat to show her the city 

Aww. ... Thank you so much dear 🤗

I would also love to watch Virat showing her the city

ashsamik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So sweet....it was really nice....hope they show something like this in the show....👏😊

luvzindagi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ashsamik

So sweet....it was really nice....hope they show something like this in the show....👏😊

Thank you dear 🤗

I am in LOVE with this FF. I hope this happens. I think Virat needs to show Sai around. Its veey realistic in addition to being romantic and sweet. The city is new to her and hes native.... Plus with the amount of drama in their lives both of them, especially Sai need a diversion and a day out just to forget all their stress. 

Its very sweet of virat to observe that she liked the ear-rings and purchase it for her....❤️❤️

Please please write more. 

luvzindagi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: neeraja91

I am in LOVE with this FF. I hope this happens. I think Virat needs to show Sai around. Its veey realistic in addition to being romantic and sweet. The city is new to her and hes native.... Plus with the amount of drama in their lives both of them, especially Sai need a diversion and a day out just to forget all their stress. 

Thank you dear 😊😊 

I am so glad to know that you loved my OS

And I am very happy to read such a lovely comment

Yes I really wanted some Sairat time away from Chakram Nivas, and I would really love to see Virat show Sai around in his city