•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

"Sai, result aa gaya jaldi aao." Virat, who was seated in front of the laptop shouted for Sai who was in the balcony looking at the sky. "Sai." Virat shouted again. His voice was beaming with joy and pride was clearly visible in his eyes. Ashwini, Shivani and Usha Maushi, who came almost running as they heard Virat call for Sai, were as excited as ever. They were the only other people in the Chavan Nivas who were looking forward to this big result day. "Kya aaya Viru?" Shivani Bua asked, not able to hold her excitement. "Humari Sai nein toh aacha hi kiya hoga na Shivani." Ashwini said, proud of her daughter (in law). "Sai." Virat called for her again and it was unanswered, again. "Ye Sai kahan reh gayi?" Usha Maushi said to herself albeit louder for everyone to hear. Virat got up from the chair and went to the balcony. "Sai." He said a little softly as he saw her engrossed, probably lost, in her own world. 

"Aaba aaj hote toh Kitna maza aata na?" She said, as she sensed him standing behind her, while her eyes were still fixed at the sky,which seemed extra blue today, her favorite shade of blue. "Pure Gadchiroli mein mithaiyan bantwate." She said and chuckled a bit over the lengths her father would go to, for her. "Doctor banne ka sapna hum dono ka tha, mera aur Aaba ka. Woh mujhe itna kuch akele pura karne ka kaise expect kar sakte hain? Unko kyun laga main khud se doctor ban jaaungi, bina unke?" She was finding it so hard to get hold of her tears. "Unhein aise nahi jaana chahiye tha na?" She said to him, her voice was broken and he felt it. "Accha nahi kiya Aaba nein mere saath. Ek ajnabee ke sahaare chod ke chale gaye. Mera ek baar bhi khayaal nahi aaya unko ki main kaise karungi itna kuch." She said as tears finally parted with those big eyes that have had a lot of dreams, for herself and most importantly for her Aaba. Virat was visibly hurt thinking he was still a stranger to her but he knew, she wasn't to be blamed in all this. 

"Virat Sir, result aaya?" Sai took a deep breath and turned to look at him. He nodded his head without looking at her, and they went inside to see it together as the result page would have been expired by now. They entered the details again and there on the screen it was, the first step towards her big dream. "Aayi." Sai jumped in excitement. "First rank in the state. Full scholarship pakki." She jumped and hugged Shivani Bua and Usha Maushi too. "Sai, muh toh meetha karo." Ashwini said as she showed her the plate full of modak. "Modak." Sai was startled for a moment. Just yesterday she was thinking her Aaba would have made modak for her big day. "Rona nahi." Ashwini said as she fed her. Virat was looking at this little part of his life and didn't really have the words to describe what it felt like, to see them so happy. He as well joined the little celebration they were having as he looked forward to bigger celebration he had planned in his head, as he looked forward to leftover, but still, memories to make with his little ball of energy, to the Sai he was given, whom he had to take care of, delicately, and with all the warmth in his heart. 

Makes no sense. I know. I have started to watch the show just recently (so I don't know much about it still but okay). How was this? Boring na? I know. SorryπŸ˜’

Aww...poor Sai. She misses her father so much. But virat will gradually grow to being the most important man in her life who will go to any length for Sai...

Please please do keep writing! Thank you for this OS

It was really nice...😊...you just rushed it in the end....

πŸ‘

It is really great, just as mentioned by my fellow member, felt lil rushed in the end! Keep up the awesome work and hope to see more of you on the forum πŸ‘

Octo! 

Where have you been!? I missed reading your amazing work! 

This was just amazing!