Nand Kishor itni aashani se nhi milte kisi ko 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nand Kishor itni aashani se nhi milte kisi ko 🤣
Superb organisation... hats off to the organisers... come on guys let’s show the power of ipk forum
Thanks a tone!🤗
Originally posted by: bubulswt
Nand Kishor itni aashani se nhi milte kisi ko 🤣
Koi nhi
Hmare pass to bahut option h
Ye to first chance aapko diya😉
@Stuti, Raji, Daisy & Bhavi
All your efforts, meticulous planning and perseverance has paid off and how. This thread looks enthralling and the vibe is so contagious. 🤗❤️
I will coordinate the time from my end to be around here for one of the games, especially the BW one.
Best wishes for the New Year Celebrations!! 😊
Whose organizing 'An Hour in the Life of Bollywood' ?
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Whose organizing 'An Hour in the Life of Bollywood' ?
That one is being hosted by Bhavna (Bhavisweet03).
I was somehow quite sure that Bollywood will catch your attention 😛.
Thanks for the encouragement EC. Glad to know the vibe is contagious (good contagious, that is). Please drop in whenever you can, on the day. If you want to contribute in organising an event or two (so many events are coming up in the near future) let us know.Originally posted by: Ecrivain
@Stuti, Raji, Daisy & Bhavi
All your efforts, meticulous planning and perseverance has paid off and how. This thread looks enthralling and the vibe is so contagious. 🤗❤️
I will coordinate the time from my end to be around here for one of the games, especially the BW one.
Best wishes for the New Year Celebrations!! 😊
Cheers....
Originally posted by: Savera84
Thanks for the encouragement EC. Glad to know the vibe is contagious (good contagious, that is). Please drop in whenever you can, on the day. If you want to contribute in organising an event or two (so many events are coming up in the near future) let us know.
Cheers....
That special pressure on contagious reminds me of what else is contagious currently 🤢.
Now I feel like a disease 🤣.
Now, I can excuse Anjali for kept saying it is all a big misunderstanding, can't I? 😉Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
That special pressure on contagious reminds me of what else is contagious currently 🤢.
Now I feel like a disease 🤣.
What else is contagious? The one which has spread like a wild fire across the globe.
Cheers.....
Originally posted by: Savera84
Now, I can excuse Anjali for kept saying it is all a big misunderstanding, can't I? 😉
What else is contagious? The one which has spread like a wild fire across the globe.
Cheers.....
Should we hope that our vibe spreads as fast and as wide as that? 🤔😂
?
.
Okay I stop here 🤣
Warna EC ji is going to run away from my poor puns 🤣.
6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...
Blast From the Past Episodes Links 🎲Episodes Links [Analysis] The episodes [ Written in 2012-2013] are filled with symbolism, numerology, and...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Hello readers, Thank you for your support so far. It has been overwhelming. I am deeply grateful to every reader; sweet silent ones and precious...
(Backgroundof the story-shyams truth is out and he is out of the raizda mansion post the miscarriage of anjali,anjali become more dependent on...
66