|Baawre|- PurVir SS (Part 9 UPDATED 30/1 pg 17) - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Nish you beauty ❤🤧 

I love the portrayal of vaibhav wish he could be like in the show as well (might be in future who knows) 

This one was really good I could really visualize and imagine vir expression 

Originally posted by Shaon

Another update, that too, this soon 

I love your Vaibhab. Just a cute, funny, innocent kind of a guy who is back home and enjoying himself, and adding some much needed cheer to the atmosphere. Go Vaibhab of Nish's amazing fan fic, I am with you. May you stay this cute till the end 😳

You bet, he will😃

V finally read the diary!! And that part about her dream/ideal husband. Loved his speculations regarding the rose and how it came to be.

Even i dont know how that came to be😆 Virendra ka character influenced my writing style, since he is so intense I had to do something like this.

You have brought out his self consciousness quite well. Of course he is only 41 and not some old man, but of course he felt momentary relief and satisfaction that there was nothing about appearances or age in Purvi's diary. 

He is her husband, maane ya na maane😆 Agar usme humumra likha hota hai our krur singh would have deflated.

Tauji made a guest appearance 🤣 

So did Baawri ❤️

Bhai tauji is the guest most welcome to stay🤣

Their little interaction ❤️ Can't wait to see what you do with a full blown scene  No pressure though.

Coming! Comingg🤪

V is jealous, of course he is. Don't worry V, Vaibhab or anyone else will never come anywhere close to Krur Singh's camaraderie with Baawri. ❤️

He'll learn that with time

Amazing update Nish, aap toh aa gaye aur Cha gaye 

Humbled😎 

Originally posted by Ziva01

Beautiful updt dear 

Thanks ziva😃

So Vir is jealous...hayeee  ...wanna see how he ll react now...ll he show Pur his jealousy or ll Pur ever get to know why he is behaving weirdly

Well you'll have to wait to find out😆

So finally he read her diary and the qualities She wanted in her dream hubby😳

Yup, i thought that's actually what everyone want. Nhi? Once the allure of beauty fades, all that remains is but a ❤️

Originally posted by Ka_ta

Suchan amazing chapter 💖💖💕 Hooked onto it!Virender is getting jealous or what!Do update soon 😘😘😘

Shhhh🤪That's a forbidden word.

Originally posted by PurVir7

Amazingggggg, loved it. Was waiting for someone to write on Molkki. Thanks for starting hope people join in :)

Thank you😃 

Originally posted by Nezuko

Nish you beauty ❤🤧 

yes, you cutiee❤️

I love the portrayal of vaibhav wish he could be like in the show as well (might be in future who knows) 

Surat iski achi hai toh sirat kyu nhi😃

This one was really good I could really visualize and imagine vir expression 

Thanks. I'm still learning tho😛 trying to widen my vocab and all.

Part 3- Lafzz

Leaning against the counter, her thoughts kept on wondering. Why the long face? And why that glare?!

Purvi squinted her eyes, trying to imitate Virendra’s natural furrow brow look. And her head started hurting.  Not your cup of tea, Purvi.

Ah, suddenly Purvi pulled away from the counter as something occurring to her. She had seen Mukhiji clutching some books in his hands. Were they hers?

With her brains wandering, Purvi failed to notice the tea about to boil over and out of the vessel. It didn’t though, for in the nick of time, a hand came to the forefront and turned the knob off. It all transpired in a second. She froze as his voice literally grazed her ears, sharp yet sweet.

“Tera dhyaan kidhar hai?” Virendra chided her, turning the knob off.

Purvi turned around immediately, her flight mechanism activating full throttle and the instant she turned around, the top of her head hit Virendra square in the jaw and both groaned in pain.

Stumbling a step back, Virendra cupped his chin, his nose scrunched while Purvi nursed the top of her head, her nose resembling his, in the moment.

“Tu chori se ki chakarghanni?” Virendra asked in disbelief,his fingers lightly prodding his aching chin.

Purvi bit her tongue, her lips turning down. “Sarry…wo hum…wo aap…peeche…achanak…” She explained incomprehensibly, for what she had felt couldn’t be put into words. That sudden warmth of his body and the tingle that his voice had set down her spine had made her jump in her skin. She couldn’t say that. Nope.

“Arre ke tu tu main main..kar rahi hai! Pakki baandri thi tu pichhle janam ma”, Virendra scolded her, flexing his jaw over and again, “Baawri!”

Purvi mimicked his exasperated look and mouthing off “Krur singh” in a whisper, turned around to strain the tea.

“Ib ke kar rahi hai?”

Purvi turned around at that, a force stretched-to-the-east-and-west smile pasted on her lips. “Chai chaan rahe thhe!” She replied, each word thoroughly minced under her teeth.

If ignorance was bliss, Mukhi ji sure was blessed with it for he gave no reaction to her supposedly, glaringly obvious sarcastic reply.

“Ye baki sab katthe gae! Bhuri, Ghanshyam!” Virendra shouted at the top of his lungs as Purvi looked on confused, as the servants gathered in a jiffy.

“Bhuri, yo ke se? Mukhyani yahan kyun kaam kar rahi hai aur vo bhi akele. Doctor ne use aaram ki boli hai. Yo chhot koi cheeti ka dank na hai, goli lagi thi issne”

“Mukhiya ji wo….” Bhuri started to respond when Purvi beat her to it.

“Aap..inhe kuch mat kahiye. Humne hi inhe bheja tha, vo bhi abhi aapke aane ke baad. Apne haath ki chai peene ka mann tha toh isiliye…" And Purvi trailed off.

And she was ignored once again! Eyes widening in annoyance,Purvi mumbled in irritation. “Mucchhad!”

Awfully aware of the pissed woman mumbling incoherently,Virendra addressed Bhuri. “ Maa ne bola tha maine ki uske peeche se bhi uski bahu ka khayal rakha javega. Je agli baar mujhe mukhiyani yaha rasoi main, aur wo bhi akeli dikhi, toh tu naukri se haath dhovegi. Samjhi?”

Bhuri nodded and the rest of the servants assumed their position in the kitchen.

“Aap ye kya—

“Aur tu, ib kaan khol ke sunn”, Virendra turned to Purvi, “ib yahan mat dikh jaio”

Purvi nodded like a small child, and Virendra signaled her to walk out of the kitchen.

“Vo…” She signaled towards the counter where two cups of tea waited.

Shaking his head at her, he went on to pick up a cup when she shouted, “Vo wala nhi!”

At the remark, Virendra passed her a seething glare and still picked the same cup.

“Arre..wo hamari..” Purvi trailed off as he took a sip and then pushing that cup to side, retrieved another one from the cabinet above.

A confused Purvi looked on as he divided the chai from the other cup, into an empty one and approached her, “Ye le”.

“Par ye aapki…vo hamari…” Purvi dawdled but as he pressed on with his eyes, she took the other cup and stared at him.

“Ib ghoor ke rahi hai, cha pi. Thandi ho javegi.” Virendra ordered, sipping on his tea.

Purvi made a face at her cup. His low sugar tea, was not her cup of tea.

“Muh ne seedha kar le warna tedha ho javega”. Her eyes widened at the remark as she found Virendra staring her in the face.

“Par humari chai toh waha—

And he interrupted her again, “Tu manne pilave hai na sugarfree cha. Aaj se tu bhi ise pi” Virendra explained and as begrudgingly Purvi took a sip of her tasteless tea, Virendra smiled into his tea, seeing her funny face. As the doctor had asked of him to cut down on her sugar for quick healing, he had seen it through.

While she cursed him in her head, ‘Badla le rahe hain! Dekh lenge inhe toh hum! Mucchhad singh!”

So how was it?!😛

Edited by nish_vir - 3 years ago

It's lovely❤️ ....beautifully penned down 👏

Loved their usual nok-jhok and the caring Vir ❤️

Thks dear for this beautiful updt 🤗

Mujhe yeh scene chahiye hi chahiye yaar show me... Koi batao creatives ko.... This so lovely nish.... 👏

Nish strikes again

This is too much sweetness, my heart can't take this any more🤧🤧🤧

Mucchadd🤣🤣🤣 yahi nam rakho ek dusre ka

Nish you👏👏