Originally posted by: NewAccount
From mumbai, aaditri.
Wow
Your name is pretty unique
I never heard it
I am sravz
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: NewAccount
From mumbai, aaditri.
Wow
Your name is pretty unique
I never heard it
I am sravz
What does means main antagonist
So never ending her torture
I can't remember name. But I'll remember yours.
My name is so unique that people can't pronounce it properly.๐
Then what kabir will do? Ab toh pakka yeh sautan ban k mansion mein rahega.What does means main antagonist
So never ending her torture
Originally posted by: NewAccount
I can't remember name. But I'll remember yours.
My name is so unique that people can't pronounce it properly.๐
I know itโs tough name๐
Even I donโt remember. So donโt worry ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: NewAccount
Then what kabir will do? Ab toh pakka yeh sautan ban k mansion mein rahega.
Yeah I think
Areey I've serious problem. Aas pass walo ko mein kuch bhi bulati hoon like suresh, kamlesh kuch bhi.I know itโs tough name๐
Even I donโt remember. So donโt worry ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: NewAccount
Areey I've serious problem. Aas pass walo ko mein kuch bhi bulati hoon like suresh, kamlesh kuch bhi.
๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
I was thinking have that problem๐คฃ
But you are ahead of me๐คฃ
Upar se iss ko acting bhi nehi ati..๐Yeah I think