Originally posted by: Chandu_500

agar shaadi wale din anvi ki exit nay huyi then humesha keliye tata bye bye😊🤢

CC pe aao

hum show ke baare mein bilkul discuss nahi karenge

accha

shift to new thread

Kalmalover thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

80% chance she is leaving because before she used to reply saying she is staying now she been quite and it seems her track ending because this new track will expose avni and alot of fans have dm the writers and the writer have liked the dm message keep a little bit more hope and honestly who care about avni if Malhar and Kalyani are together ❤  avni can't do shit guys sehreem have asked us fans to trust them and watch so keep calm and have thoda faith they have changed the track on fans request avni is leaving soon

Blackqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If Avni didn't left then or agar track doesn't improves then I will also leave the show . I will read novels . Aakhir usme yeh track ka jannat nahi rehta . 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Kalma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandu_500

isika tho tension hai Minnie 

we don't know ki hoga bhi ya nay 

aur keechenge kya?

just now i realised ki yeh sab humare assumptions hai, no one said anything about her exit.

sirf humare aasha hai

Sahi kaha Chandu....it's just our expectations... hopefully she really is leaving...I don't have an insta account but I see the actress's page directly...she posts so many pictures per day from the set and so far only 2 new dresses I have seen her in so hoping her role is winding down....but before she leaves I want her to throw kaka on sadak and go 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 meri choti si iccha hain yeh 🙈🙈