Yes Shruti we want you in 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes Shruti we want you in 😎
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Hilta hua lal tamatar 🤣🤣🤣
That sounds so wrong for people with no context🤣
On a side note, Shibuuu tum bhi aa hi jao.
Cause I feel you'll manage, you'll have 48-72 hours for just 5 riddles 😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
That sounds so wrong for people with no context🤣
Hello what context , first explain to me , I am tagged with the name forever , or may be I dont want to know . 🤣
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
On a side note, Shibuuu tum bhi aa hi jao.
Cause I feel you'll manage, you'll have 48-72 hours for just 5 riddles 😆
Exactly , she should play ❤️
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Hello what context , first explain to me , I am tagged with the name forever , or may be I dont want to know . 🤣
Nothing...let it go, let it go🎶🤣
The questions are making me go cold😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
The questions are making me go cold😆
Naah, you'll ace it cause you've cold happy feet😳