So what's everyone's verdicts๐...alotttt of touchyfeely๐คฌ๐คฃ
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJFUyhoh1-D/?igshid=1lrw9gz18nmov
What chemistry ๐ฅ
but badly edited and shown on screen
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
So what's everyone's verdicts๐...alotttt of touchyfeely๐คฌ๐คฃ
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJFUyhoh1-D/?igshid=1lrw9gz18nmov
What chemistry ๐ฅ
but badly edited and shown on screen
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
๐คฃ Mine will say your dad has already parceled you here I donโt need any other ๐ฃ to explode ๐คฃ
๐คฃ๐คฃ
Is it the Chipkali from DD๐๐ฎ...she gave us sleepless nights there๐....I hope she gives us wishful nights here ๐. ..
So what's everyone's verdicts๐...alotttt of touchyfeely๐คฌ๐คฃ
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJFUyhoh1-D/?igshid=1lrw9gz18nmov
๐คฃ๐คฃ
I donโt have words๐คฃ๐คฃ
What Vansh is doing here๐คฃ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Good for you..๐
It seems like aag maine lagaayi and haath tum sek raho ho.. means I lit the fire and you are warming up..๐คฃ
But y are you both suddenly watching Geet?
Has Imlie stirred some response๐คฃ
Avunu chala baga๐
๐๐ผ I was listening to some ramoola ramoolo today in car and hubby said which language you are listening ๐คฃ Put something that I do understand ..๐คฃ
Is it the Chipkali from DD๐๐ฎ...she gave us sleepless nights there๐....I hope she gives us wishful nights here ๐. ..
Yes experienced same with DD
I hope I donโt loose sleep again
Copping a feel.๐คฃ
It doesn't matter if you're speechless - no one's hearing you๐คฃ...have your fingers become typeless too ๐
But y are you both suddenly watching Geet?
Has Imlie stirred some response๐คฃ
My god who is seeing that show
She is Tarzan
One episode of table wash like laptop wash๐คฃ
I am scared of opening Hotstar ๐คฃ