He'd be like you'd explode in frustration - you don't have the patience to put it together ๐คฃ
๐คฃ Our hubbys know us really well..๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
He'd be like you'd explode in frustration - you don't have the patience to put it together ๐คฃ
๐คฃ Our hubbys know us really well..๐
*gives a flying kungfu kick at Vabsh's baby bum chin to knock him off everest* - cliff top didn't work na๐ค๐
This is how a satisfied heroine enters๐
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
๐คฃ Our hubbys know us really well..๐
Yeah mine will say leave it alone, please donโt explode me with you๐คฃ
๐คฃ Enjoy chesta ๐
I was just about to say we need Indra and the rest and I see you ๐ค
Monkeys didn't fall far from the tree and keep complaining like Daddy chimp๐คฃ
This is awesome ๐คฃ
what do u think if the new entry?
*gives a flying kungfu kick at Vabsh's baby bum chin to knock him off everest* - cliff top didn't work na๐ค๐
This is how a satisfied heroine enters๐
She will crawl like lizard ๐ฆ on him๐คฃ๐คฃ
She has that experience ๐คฃ
Yeah mine will say leave it alone, please donโt explode me with you๐คฃ
๐คฃ Mine will say your dad has already parceled you here I donโt need any other ๐ฃ to explode ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
๐คฃ Enjoy chesta ๐
Avunu chala baga๐
Thatโs mine also
I told it earlier it tops my list in Riansh scenes
Yes he will get kicked strongly then only leaves the character of Vi๐ก
So what's everyone's verdicts๐...alotttt of touchyfeely๐คฌ๐คฃ
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJFUyhoh1-D/?igshid=1lrw9gz18nmov
I was just about to say we need Indra and the rest and I see you ๐ค
Monkeys didn't fall far from the tree and keep complaining like Daddy chimp๐คฃ
๐คฃ They still keep watch on mama chimpโs screen time or what??๐คฃ