I hate that new entry
One more makeup Dhookan
I may be wrong but I saw her in DD
I just saw some posts on new entry, hey bhagwaan yeh kya horaha in IMMJ2๐ณ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I hate that new entry
One more makeup Dhookan
I may be wrong but I saw her in DD
I just saw some posts on new entry, hey bhagwaan yeh kya horaha in IMMJ2๐ณ
Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17
Koi zinda he ๐ค
Hii Mariya๐ค
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I just saw some posts on new entry, hey bhagwaan yeh kya horaha in IMMJ2๐ณ
Looks like Mamta want to turn trp material
Yeah such a hell it was
I donโt know before I started same crap writer of nagin
Starting m interesting tha n then it turned out worst
Looks like Mamta want to turn trp material
Yaar IMMJ2 ko kyun other shows jaisa banarahe๐ก
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Starting m interesting tha n then it turned out worst
Yes I started for sister bonding, but that mukta turned it into a lizard rommance
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yaar IMMJ2 ko kyun other shows jaisa banarahe๐ก
Relax yaar entry to lene do bandi ko๐คฃ
Yes I started for sister bonding, but that mukta turned it into a lizard rommance
Wo romance tha๐คข
Honey bunny ๐ค
Me 2 episode dekh k aayi kdrama k ๐ณ
And now I realized ye pehli baar hua he immj2 start kiya uske baad ๐คช