I miss GC SaiRat so so much 🙋♀️https://youtu.be/oPrc1APOIpA
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I miss GC SaiRat so so much 🙋♀️https://youtu.be/oPrc1APOIpA
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Singh...horns😆
This is so true. These two are locking horns all the time🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Singh...horns😆
Singh maare oh ladka singh maare 😝
Singh maare oh ladki singh maare 😏
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
THIS! Exactly This!
I dont see any reason why he should be there for them when they just disregard the entire premise of his shaadi. Glad that any blindcloth he may have tied regarding Vahini will come off in this track and he will wholeheartedly be team SaiRat 🥰
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Singh maare oh ladka singh maare 😝
Singh maare oh ladki singh maare 😏
Oh God!🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
I dont see any reason why he should be there for them when they just disregard the entire premise of his shaadi. Glad that any blindcloth he may have tied regarding Vahini will come off in this track and he will wholeheartedly be team SaiRat 🥰
His family values are way too strong for that. He loves his family so he will not completely disregard them. A threat will be enough and Bhavani will back down. The house can not run with Ashwini and Viraat being the only son on Ninad who has property rights along with him being the only earning member of the family.
Tum to dhokebaaz ho, ek post karke bhaag hi jaati ho 🙋♀️ #HelloHiByeByeBubbi
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Tum to dhokebaaz ho, ek post karke bhaag hi jaati ho 🙋♀️ #HelloHiByeByeBubbi
Im in a very boring family dinner where I don't know half of the people🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
His family values are way too strong for that. He loves his family so he will not completely disregard them. A threat will be enough and Bhavani will back down. The house can not run with Ashwini and Viraat being the only son on Ninad who has property rights along with him being the only earning member of the family.
I meant them disregarding him and his real self, not vice versa. I dont mean he should stop supporting them monetarily, but this just might make him start maintaining an emotional distance to preserve his and his baiko's sanity 😆