Originally posted by: nautankitadka
What should it have been then? Lost in biwi love Chavan? 😆
They cannot handle Bubba 🤣
I was just gonna write bubba🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
What should it have been then? Lost in biwi love Chavan? 😆
They cannot handle Bubba 🤣
I was just gonna write bubba🤣
Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..
I was just gonna write bubba🤣
Wo bubba sirf bubbis ka hai it seems 


Tanu🤗
This thread is freaking awesome.🤣🤣🤣
Amnu 🤗
IKR..I am having a blast following and updating it 🤣
This is going to be my fav place to visit for stress busting.
All of these parody accounts and threads are hilarious however I am a little extra partial to Samrat's😆
The sass is on another level! 😆