..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey Guys, It`s me again. This is the result of me being absolutely bored at work.

Do leave your comments and thoughts

Agony

"Abba"

"Nahi. Abba please."

Virat woke up, startled, by Sai's incessant plea. He perched on the bed and looked at her side. The moonlight illuminated the room just enough for him to see her trembling form. He discarded the Sinhagadh Fort between them, and was for a brief second taken aback at how easily the wall between them crumbled into nothingness.

Virat moved closer and tried to peek at her face, which faced away from him. Sai continued to mumbled her father's name, the longing clearly audible from her voice.

Virat looked at her, not knowing how to console her. 

After what seemed like an eternity, he snaked his hand beneath her head and tried to turn her to his side. Sai complied easily. She turned to his side and clutched his shirt tightly. 

Her face normally adorned with mischief, spelled agony. The cheery voice which picked up a fight with him all the time, was replaced by a lament. He could not find a trace of the 32 watt smile that she always had, for her lips, like her entire body, was shaking. Her face, drenched with tears and sweat, undid something in him as he felt his chest tightening.

With the sleeves of his shirt, he wiped her face. His eyes were stuck on her closed ones as he slowly ironed the frown lines that had appeared on her forehead with his thumb. 

He placed his palm on top of hers and eased her hold on his shirt, and then, not wanting to let go of the intimacy, held her hand in his. He adjusted her sleeping body so that her head could rest on top of his heart. He wrapped his arms around her, wanting to shield her from anything that could hurt her.

Virat patted her head, like a mother trying to calm her newborn infant and whispered sweet nothings in her ears. Sai soon calmed down.

But, Virat spent the night, awake and haunted by how oblivious he had been.

Cheers,

Keshni

Edited by ..Peppermint.. - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishradivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is one beautiful thing❤️❤️❤️

I loved it very much

Hope they show this on screen

The trauma is for real ,she witnessed her father being shot .I don't understand why they have conveniently put all that to rest

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Very realistic scenario. Definitely hope they show something like this. 

ashsamik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aww....this was so sweet...😊

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

OMG Kessssuuuuu☺️

You weave magic!❤️

This was soooo soothing <3

Adorable and heartwarming.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Short, sweet and very neat! 👏👏

This is such a cute scenario ❤️

SaiRat Zhala Jee full mode 

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Woww!!! Brilliant one❤️...Virat in a loving and caring mode would be a sight to watchSai needs someone like him 😳...the emotional trauma she has gone through is horrible and won't fade away easily...

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Short but sweet. These are the moments i craved more for! Please write more more more like these! This was sooooo sweet and well written that it felt like I'm watching it on screen. I wish you get bore in your work again and give us more stories on sairat like this. Hehe a selfish wish of mine!  But yaar this human need more stuffs like this on sairat. Itv is not doing justice with them. They should provide more screen time to them only. 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lovely

A moment of realization for virat that he is equally bothered by sai's pain.

Love love love❤️ please write a sequel to this....