Par Vihaan doesn't exist ryt????
It's all Vansh invention to set his game ...
Everything will be revealed later..so chill😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Par Vihaan doesn't exist ryt????
It's all Vansh invention to set his game ...
Everything will be revealed later..so chill😆
Sometime i felt like she was just for showpiece there😵
Thank God she was only a showpiece..😆😆
I don't like sautan tracks😵😒
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
Ridhhu and Vansh ek jaisa hi hai..
Stupid attraction ke liye ek tattoo bana leta hai.
Aur ek kisi aur se shaadi kar leta hai
I really want the makers to set the foundation of love story man ...it's high time yaar
There must be a balance thrill and emotions 🤔
Par Vihaan doesn't exist ryt????
It's all Vansh invention to set his game ...
There is no Vihaan.
But many got worried before the reveal thinking what if there's a Vihaan
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
Thank God she was only a showpiece..😆😆
I don't like sautan tracks😵😒
Riddhu didn't even consider her as her sautan ....she was hell bent to save her
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
But he is definitely laying a trap for AnuBir
I sincerely hope that whole chakravyuh dialogue was meant for them
I really want the makers to set the foundation of love story man ...it's high time yaar
There must be a balance thrill and emotions 🤔
I think there was a little bit of emotions only before Vansh dying..
I feel the show is like that,there will be revealation of mysteries and then few episodes of emotional scenes.. and then again games and then romance..
So, I think the pattern will go like that!!
There is no Vihaan.
But many got worried before the reveal thinking what if there's a Vihaan
Yeah
But Vansh should have also revealed hw he escape death
At first I thought Angre was there but from yday epi it seems Vansh did it all alone😳
I sincerely hope that whole chakravyuh dialogue was meant for them
Same here..
If he knows that Ridhhu is emotional fool,than he should also know that someone emotionally blackmailed her to do all this!! She is not the mastermind!!
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
I think there was a little bit of emotions only before Vansh dying..
I feel the show is like that,there will be revealation of mysteries and then few episodes of emotional scenes.. and then again games and then romance..
So, I think the pattern will go like that!!
therefore we won't get a proper love story then 🤔😳