Originally posted by: girlTalks
Now, why would that be unless they want to hide something 😉😆
Ya, they are trying to hide Abrargun animosity🤪What else🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: girlTalks
Now, why would that be unless they want to hide something 😉😆
Ya, they are trying to hide Abrargun animosity🤪What else🤣
Naive😆 He seems to be a complicated personality whom I'm unable to decipher even 5%🤣
Cuz of this torture live I'm not even looking forward to the next episode specially tmrw pata nahi kya hoga !
Originally posted by: girlTalks
I have no doubts,we make have to make more threads 😆
Lots of possibilities,they seemed pretty excited holding hands 😉
I told you na . Their hand chemistry was ,🔥
I told you na . Their hand chemistry was ,🔥
it is thy look so nyc the way they are holding a hands
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
Cuz of this torture live I'm not even looking forward to the next episode specially tmrw pata nahi kya hoga !
Yes after this live News...I am not able to enjoy tomorrow's episode
Thanks for sharing!
So good to see SP acknowledging them as a couple after months of blank silence
Hey thanks for sharing they look so gd together... And look at their smiles on their faces talking to eachother on stage so nyc
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
Cuz of this torture live I'm not even looking forward to the next episode specially tmrw pata nahi kya hoga !
Why fear when fast forward button is there🤣 Use it liberally 🤭