This is awesome and caption is true .here Anjali have kept MiNeil alive through her beautiful stories.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
This is awesome and caption is true .here Anjali have kept MiNeil alive through her beautiful stories.
Beautiful dream of mini and beautiful dance they are pure magic.
They should do such photoshoot together🔥
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Here she also realise she is like Neil in sleeping matter🤣 when he ask her she says nothing and says I wake up soon🤣
I remember @zalima had written coffee bites on their sleep love 🤣
🤣 They were same still different even in the show as characters🤣
That coffee bite🤣 even doodhwala was there right ?🤣
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
They should do such photoshoot together🔥
photoshoot☺️ they should ya
SouNoor laugh this scene was so them
This scene was beautiful just coz of SouNoor natural chemistry and that laugh at end ..they had their moment there 😳
🤣 They were same still different even in the show as characters🤣
That coffee bite🤣 even doodhwala was there right ?🤣
We alll wanted such scenes in show . We would have got it also later but our back luck🥺 but Anjali have us in FF
Yes, same dhoodwala outside their room and MiNeil being late 🤣
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277