as of now I am watching Investigator on NetflixOriginally posted by: nautankitadka
Niceeee..which series?
Last one I watched was Scam 1992 and it was baap 😎
Besides this csi on Prime
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
as of now I am watching Investigator on NetflixOriginally posted by: nautankitadka
Niceeee..which series?
Last one I watched was Scam 1992 and it was baap 😎
Besides this csi on Prime
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Unpaused on Amazon Prime- Yes!
Pava Kadhaigal - No; what is the plot?
Paava Kadhaigal is a 2020 Indian Tamil-language anthology web series exploring how pride, honour, and sin influence complex relationships of love
I liked the promo of that!Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Paava Kadhaigal is a 2020 Indian Tamil-language anthology web series exploring how pride, honour, and sin influence complex relationships of love
Originally posted by: blackhole
as of now I am watching Investigator on Netflix
Besides this csi on Prime
Oh wow 😎
You like crime fiction?
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Paava Kadhaigal is a 2020 Indian Tamil-language anthology web series exploring how pride, honour, and sin influence complex relationships of love
-Edited-
Hope it has subtitles. Thanks 😆
Mi marathi nahi, pan yete mala. English subtitles ani Hindi voice over pan aahe. I would suggest tamil audio+English subtitles, though😆
Originally posted by: blackhole
I liked the promo of that!
Watch it, it's heart wrenchingly beautiful❤️😭
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Mi marathi nahi, pan yete mala. English subtitles ani Hindi voice over pan aahe. I would suggest tamil audio+English subtitles, though😆
Confusion Confusion 😆 Usually ppl only ask me if they belong to the group themselves.
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Confusion Confusion 😆 Usually ppl only ask me if they belong to the group themselves.
Huh?😆 I asked if you are Marathi, you said it's a bit complicated and that you are half Gujju😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Huh?😆 I asked if you are Marathi, you said it's a bit complicated and that you are half Gujju😆
Usually only Maharashtrians ask me if I am Marathi, hence I assume the same for them 😆
“India is my country. All Indians are my brothers and sisters. I love my country, and I am proud of its rich and varied heritage. I shall always strive to be worthy of it."
Jai Hind! 👍🏼