behen🤗even I was like what??😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
behen🤗even I was like what??😳
sabko mera bidu hi kyu chahiye.After seeing episode feels sampoo will put her buri nazar on binoy and become badi malkin after fake new choti mummy track.
Mami knows ani is jobless and lives on Rc name,so its better to become direct badi Malkin .😆
I will always obey u teacher 😆
I wanted to write this in my review post but I controlled 🤪 but EDT pe bolna banta hain🤪
When Anirudh told Bondita ghar aake ki kaka ke paer chute, It looked like as if Rudhita are newly wedded couple who have just returned from their HM🤪🤣 even biwi was over dressed like bride 🤣🤣 sath took blessings 🤪 for the first time🤣 I'm stuck at that scene😆
I wanted to write this in my review post but I controlled 🤪 but EDT pe bolna banta hain🤪
When Anirudh told Bondita ghar aake ki kaka ke paer chute, It looked like as if Rudhita are newly wedded couple who have just returned from their HM🤪🤣 even biwi was over dressed like bride 🤣🤣 sath took blessings 🤪 for the first time🤣 I'm stuck at that scene😆
I just hope that ani will fall in love with her in the future instead of considering her as his 'zemmidari'
Originally posted by: HPZ3IVM2RBJ4JVN3
Neha 2.0 ka typo tha😆
Abe fir mere piche padh gaye sab .. ab kyaa kiyaa maineee ❓
Originally posted by: rianshxoxo
I just hope that ani will fall in love with her in the future instead of considering her as his 'zemmidari'
He's out of "zimmedari" zone kabka🤪🤣 now for him she's his patni ❤️
He's out of "zimmedari" zone kabka🤪🤣 now for him she's his patni ❤️
In future she will be his deewangi☺️
Hello neha !!
Arey ye naya wala typo hua tha dusri neha se..
Hum ab wahi use kar rahe hai naam ke jagah🤣
Ab phele mujhe yeh bata do yeh meri baat ho rahi hai ya kisi aur ki 🤔🤔 bada confusion hai bai
Originally posted by: Neh_anidita
Ab phele mujhe yeh bata do yeh meri baat ho rahi hai ya kisi aur ki 🤔🤔 bada confusion hai bai
Yeh tumhari hi baat ho rahi hai... dusri neha se🤣🤣